chapter two

(play music from @ 2:09 till when Mephisto leaves ok thanks)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Yes" Amaimon replied before putting a lollipop in his mouth "but i thought that the 8 demon ki-AHHHH" i was cut off as Amaimon grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to my front door where there was a pink limo with a purple haired guy dressed like  a weird clown under an umbrella. "Well hello there (l/n) i am Mephisto and i'm here to take you to True Cross Academy" "not to be rude or anything but this guy here said that he older brother told him to take me there himself an-"  i was interrupted as Mephisto starts to laugh "well you see Amaimon is my younger brother and yes i did send him here but as the principal i decided to get you myself" he finished talking while holding his hat in front of him on an angle. I ignore him and i get in the car as Mephisto starts to drive to the academy.

(Time skip to arriving at the academy coz i don't know what do write)

As i step out of the car Mephisto told me where to go and where i am staying and hands me my dorm key and timetable then leaves. As i head for my dorm i bump into a tall guy with dark brown hair with a thick blonde strip running down the center of his hair "s-sorry i wasnt looking on where i was going" i quickly apologize to the boy, a boy with light pink hair came running up to us "hey bon whats the hol- woah who's the cutie!? Looks like you finally found a keeper!" "Shut up Shima she is obviously new here and is lost!" The guy called bon argued back at the guy called shima.
I slowly walk backwards to try to get away while the two guys continue arguing. After i got far enough to run i took off towards some dorms and looked for someone who looks to be normal enough to help you get to your dorm before dark. About
Half an hour passed before finding a girl with short blonde hair with a small greenman on her shoulder I walk quickly up to her and ask her where my dorm is