chapter 5

(Time skip 3 weeks later as i am drawn blank on what to do so please bare with me)

(3rd person P.O.V) 

Its been an interesting but fun journey at True Cross, Yotaka, Yukio, Rin and Kuro are your closest friends and (y/n) and Shiemi have started talking and on your way to being good friends.

Today was the day of (y/n)'s first camp with the class out in the forest (for a week) and you were more excited about it than most of the class. When (y/n) and the class finished setting things up you decided to take the time left to go exploring without telling anyone even though you are not exactly aware on where the camp was set up.

Yotaka's P.O.V

After the class finishes setting up camp i look around for (y/n) but i couldn't see her anywhere so i ask Rin if he knows where (y/n) went. "Sorry Yotaka but now that you mention it no i don't" i start to get worried about what might have happened to her. Its obvious that Rin has noticed that I'm getting worried "Yotaka, i bet she is fine but if you really want to we can ask Yukio if we can look for her together" "that would be great".

We both took off running towards Yukio. Yukio turns around "are you two ok??" "No (y/n) has wondered off and Rin and i wants to know if we have permission to go look for her" "I will come too" "but what about the others?" "Shura will watch them" "but she is not here" Rin and I say at the same time "she just got here" Rin and i see Shura walk up behind Yukio.

"hey Shura can you watch the camp while i go with Rin and Yotaka to look for (y/n) as she has wondered off into the forest and i fear that she may be in trouble" "sure thing four-eyes" yukio looked at Shura and told Rin and I to follow him as we left camp to try and find (y/n) before anything happens to her.