Chapter 7

Yukio's P.O.V

As Rin, Yotaka and I arrived in the area where the mysterious light was seen Yotaka spots (y/n) in the top of a very large tree with a unknown creature in the form of a cat, i can't call it a demon as it doesn't have that demon feel (as in the dark and mysterious aura that all demon have), but instead it had a nice calming feel, angelic and holy like aura.

(y/n) P.O.V

As the cat like creature look at at me and i noticed that it had no sign of being a demon and it had more of a angelic and holy aura. while i was looking at the cat i heard a voice i never heard before, it was a soft, calming voice "so... are you just going to keep staring at me? it is making me feel very uncomfortable" i notice that the cat is looking at me and is talking to me telepathically. "i-uh s-sorry i-um didn't know that you could talk and i haven't met anything or anyone like you"  "well now you have, and i am not talking i am merely communicating to you telepathically" "oh, cool but how come i can here you? is it like magic or something?" "no, you see unlike demons i can control on who hears me or not and i have allowed you to here me, simple" "oh, so if you are not a demon what are you?" "my name is Kazue i am a cat that has been to heaven and back" "so....Kazue you're a cat angel?" "yeah i guess i am" "but i have only ever heard of Gehenna (Hell) and Assiah (Earth) being existent but i didn't think that heaven existed too" "it does exist, anyway its now dark and you should head back to whoever those 3 down there are"

I look towards the bottom of the tree and i see Yotaka, Yukio and Rin looking up at me. I climb down the tree as Kazue fly's down...wait i didn't know she had wings, must be coz she is a angel. "Hi guys" i greet Yotaka, Yukio and Rin "(y/n) why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?" "why didn't you come back before it got dark?" "why did you go in the first place?" "who is that?" "why does that white cat have wings?" "how can you understand it?" "what was that large, bright, white light a few minutes ago?" they start to bombard me with questions, mainly Rin though. "Rin, give her time to answer will you" i heard Yukio say. i nodded to Yukio to thank him for shutting up his older brother "ok look i'm sorry that i wondered off to explore the area like that, i honestly wasn't thinking hence the fact that i failed to tell anyone. when i got too far from camp i decided to climb a tall tree and rest for a bit and it wasn't long before a large swarm of chuchi moths started to attack me. as i tried to fight them off there was a bright light in front of me and i had to shield my eyes from it due to how bright it was, anyway when the light was gone i noticed a white cat looking at me. soon enough we were in deep conversation and she said her name is Kazue and she is a cat angel. the reason i can under stand her is because she has the ability to telepathically talk to whoever she wants and when she wants".

as we walk back to camp we had to fight off some chuchi's and other small, low class demons which was quite easy due to Yotaka and Rin because of their flames. it took about half an hours walk to get back to camp and when we got back everyone started asking bucket loads of questions in which most got answered. when i finished answering most of the questions Shura pulled me aside to give me a lecture on how stupid and dangerous it was for me to do that.

after dinner (made by Shiemi) everyone was sitting around a large bonfire talking and drinking (Shura) away as Kazue and i went to my tent to get ready for bed, i also told her that Yotaka, Rin and Yukio are half demon, Rin and Yukio are twins with Rin being the older one and that they are Satin's sons in which Kazue defiantly not too impressed with.