If I were you

CHIBS POV*

"I'd put the gun down now if I were you!"
I looked towards belle who was sitting on the floor terror written all over her face and it was all my fault.

"No! This bitch is going to get it! She doesn't deserve you! We have a child together!"
"Aye and you thought trying to kill me first was the answer?" I spat at her! How fucking dare she speak about Belle like that.

"It wasn't supposed to kill you! So my plan didn't work! But this gun sure does want to see?"

"Wait!!!!" I yelled, "so you've come back here for me, what is it that you want exactly? Money?"
The bitch thought for a minute.
"Why don't you come and sit down and we can talk about it"
As she was thinking I gave belle a fleeting look that told her to take the bitch down now and I prayed she understood.
While the stupid whore was thinking about what she should do and I kept talking. I could see belle waiting for the perfect moment and then it happened.
Belle went for the bitch's knees and took her out as she flew backwards her hands went up sending the gun flying and happy raced towards it grabbing it before she could crawl to it.
"Get this bitch out of here!" Belle said as she got up off the floor.
I was so proud of her!
I ran to her and threw my arms around her, never wanting to let her go.

BELLES POV*

"I love you Belle" Chibs whispered in my ear

"I love you to" I smiled up at him.  The adrenaline was starting to wear off and I was shaking a little.  Chibs seemed to notice.

"Hey, you're ok now, lets sit down and get you something to drink"

"What are we going to do about that poor child" I said to Chibs.

"he's my son, and I can't just abandon him, but I won't let this be a burden on you!"

"If he is your son, then he is mine to Chibs! You made a mistake and I can accept that, but we will not make that little boy feel like he is a mistake"

Chibs looked at me and then grabbed my hand

"Come on, lets go meet our son"

Too be honest I was nervous, I wasn't sure if this child would even like me. But when I walked into chibs' room where Tig had taken him to keep him safe, my heart melted as soon as I saw him.
Chibs was hesitant to, he walked into the room slowly and the little boy looked up at him and he had the biggest grin on his face.
"DAD!!!!" He yelled and jumped off the bed.

I think Chibs was in shock ... he didn't expect This little guy to know who he was.

"Are you going to be my new mum!?" He questioned me and I was taken by surprise!

"If you want Belle to be buddy... then yes" Chibs said speaking for me.

"YES!" He said .."mum said she was going to have to go away" he said looking a little tearful now. This broke me heart and I suddenly felt terrible about what happened to his mum.

"It's ok little guy, I will take good care of you"
I said kneeling down to his level.

"Ok" he said "I'm Filip"