Morning after

I woke up with Chibs' arm draped over me and the sun streaming down onto my face, we didn't make it home from the party, we were in his dorm room. I cursed the sun and struggled out of Chibs' grasp. I haven't been this hungover in a very long time, the last thing I remember was dancing on the bar and then Chibs pulling me off the bar and carrying me to his room and then I had the best sex of my life! His hands running through my hair, his lips touching every inch of my body, how he felt when he was inside of me and the pure ecstasy I felt when pushed me over the edge.
I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and decided to have a shower to remove the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and sex.
I walked out into the bar area, it wasn't quite the same as the old one but they did a good job trying to rebuild it. It just didn't feel as homely. I looked around and saw croweaters draped over SAMCRO members. I smiled and shook my head, boys will be boys. I ran into Gemma in the kitchen she was making breakfast for the boys.
"How you feeling sweetheart?"
"I am so hungover Gemma!"
She laughed and handed me a coffee
"It's good to see you smiling again"
"It's good to feel slightly normal again" I said as I drank my coffee it was slowly curing my headache.
Gemma and I were talking when Jax came into the kitchen
"Hey mum, hey Darlin' how you doin?"
Jax came over and kissed my forehead and then kissed Gemma on the cheek and took the coffee out of her hands.
"Um Jax, can I ask a favour?"
"Sure darlin' what's up?"
"Well I was wondering if someone could teach me how to fight properly and maybe how to use a gun?"
Jax and Gemma just stared at me and then a smile came over Gemma's face.
"Mum don't look so excited! Chibs will never go for that and I can bet that Belle never asked him!"
Jax gave me a questioning look and I put my head down.
"No I didn't ask Chibs I mumbled"
"Ask me what?"
I looked up and Chibs was standing in the doorway.
"Belle here wants to learn to fight and how to use a gun" Jax said with a smirk.
Chibs stared at me for a moment and then laughed "of course you can learn to fight and we'll see about the gun"
I was smiling so hard as I ran up to him and gave him a hug.
"I just want you to feel safe" he whispered into my hair and then kissed my forehead.
"Well ok then" Jax said "Happy can teach her to fight and Chibs I'm guessing you have the gun training covered"
Chibs nodded and I ran over and hugged Jax to. I was so happy that I was completely accepted into the SAMCRO family maybe they would let me patch in if I was good enough .. a girl could dream right?