Prince Charming is dead.

I cannot begin to describe the happiness and joy I felt as I watched Chibs chase after a giggling 2 year old and this was not without laughter from myself! As the big bad biker tried to contain the little girl in the pink dress

I cannot begin to describe the happiness and joy I felt as I watched Chibs chase after a giggling 2 year old and this was not without laughter from myself! As the big bad biker tried to contain the little girl in the pink dress.  Addy had just turned two and had kept us on our toes ever since she had discovered how to walk on her own.  It also wasn't just us she had wrapped around her fingers, she kept the rest of SAMCRO busy as she was constantly running after her uncles. 

I sat next to Jax as we laughed and enjoyed the sight as Chibs managed to contain Addy and put her shoes back on.  He picked her up and brought her over to Jax and I and she was still giggling.  Addy reached out her hands to her uncle Jax and he took her, "hey princess" he said "do you want to go play with Abel and Thomas?" Addy nodded her head and was smiling from ear to ear.  Jax got up and left with Addy. 

"That little princess is hard work!" Chibs sighed,  but still smiling.  "She is! But she is worth every minute of it!" I leaned up and kissed Chibs.  "Ready for the party tonight?" Chibs asked me.  "Yeah I guess, I'm worried about leaving Addy alone" truth is I hadn't spent much time away from her, things with the club had been hectic and we had been on more lockdowns than ever before.  So having Addy out of my sight was out of the question. 
"She'll be fine lass, Neeta will take good care of them".
"I'm going to go get ready then." I kissed Chibs and walked off down to our room. 

Gemma had helped me get ready that afternoon and of course she chose my outfit and had done my makeup.  I was fidgeting with my little black dress when Gemma walked back into the room.  "You look beautiful sweetheart! Try and relax and have fun tonight"
I smiled and took her hand as we walked back into the bar, the guys were already halfway to being drunk, which made me smile, they deserved to relax themselves, getting out of gun running was what they had always wanted. 

I was talking with Tara and Gemma when I noticed a croweater getting to friendly with Chibs.  Gemma must have noticed as she placed a hand on my shoulder and raised her eyebrow in their direction "what are you going to do about that sweetheart" she said as she straightened up showing her Queen status, no one messed with their men especially the taken ones.  "She's new" I said as I glared at this young croweater "she'll learn, Chibs won't stand for that"
But it turns out I was wrong. 
Chibs was like putty in her hand and when they started to disappear outside, that is when I saw red.  "Didn't know you two were having issues" Jax and Tig had come up to me when they had seen what was happening.  "He has been distant lately but I didn't think there was any issue" honestly I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Why would he do this to me!? Gemma had always told me this might happen and what happens on a run stays on a run, but I was always confident that Chibs would remain faithful to me. I didn't have long to think about any of this when I heard yelling coming from outside.  We ran out and we saw Happy on top of Chibs beating the hell out of him! "Stop it!!" I cried! "JUST STOP IT!" Jax and Tig ran over and pulled a livid Happy off Chibs and I turned around and ran back inside.