34

-- Shreya's POV---

I was shaken up by his words. He wants a divorce! I should be the one yelling at him to give me a divorce!

"Of course you do. There are so many other girls that you have to cheat on me with. I completely forgot about your list," I said.

He didn't say anything. I went and turned my computer on.

"Sit," I basically barked at him.

"Just tell me what I need to sign so I can leave," he said.

"It has to print out. Sit your stupid a*s down," I said.

He sighed and sat down.

Someone knocked on my door and it wasn't too late so it didn't surprise me, what did was who was at the door.

"Bhai," I said, but it barely came out as a whisper.

"Your still alive? After you killed our parents," he said.

What? That's the first thing he says? I haven't seen him in over three years and this is what he says.

"I didn't do anything! It was a car accident," I said.

"That you planned!" He said.

I was going to start crying, but I knew I didn't have a choice.

"How can you say that? After you left, I've always taken care of them. I missed you so much and this is the first thing you tell me!" I yelled at him.

"Now she knows how it feels," Atif said to himself.

"You killed them!" My brother said again.

Atif got up and took me into his arms.

"I've heard enough!" He said.

---Atif's POV----

"I've heard enough!" I said.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

Wow, I actually don't know how to answer that.

"Nevermind that. This is between me and her," he said.

"Why doesn't your family listen to anyone's side? You both just go on," I said.

I turned towards Shreya who was looking at me. The good thing is that it wasn't a look full of hate or anger.

"Babe, I want you to go home. I'll meet you there," I said.

"Why send a criminal to your home?" Her brother asked.

"Your lucky you are related to her. If you weren't, I would have had kicked you a*s already. You would have needed a stretcher to take you out on," I said.

I pulled her closer to me.

"One more thing, she's my wife so you better treat her with respect!" I told him.

"Divorce her before she ends up doing with you what she did with our parents," he said.

Shreya and I didn't say anything.

"See, I knew it. I knew asking her friend everything would get me the truth. Radhika, told me that you were behind everything," he said to her.

Of course! What other b*tch would do it?

She looked at him shocked.

"You know something, I couldn't wait til I came back to my family. I was waiting to see my sister and my parents. I just didn't know my sister would get rid of my parents," he said.

"I didn't do anything!" She said almost breaking down.

I held her towards me. To my suprise she hugged me. I put my arm around her waist.

"You should make sure if your source is credible," I said.

He was about to say something, but I knew I had to say everything. This is the only way to prove myself innocent.

"Your source is a piece of sh*t. You have no idea what her problem is. Since the day of my wedding reception to the day I kicked her out she has been obsessed with me," I said.

Without even looking I knew I got Shreya's attention.

"She has tried to ruin my marriage.When everything else failed she decided to end up in bed with me. She is a piece of trash!" I yelled at him.

I felt Shreya tighten her hug around me and I knew I had finally been proved innocent.

"She lied to you that Shreya is the one at fault. You should be ashamed of yourself. You have no idea what the hell Shreya has been going through! And you just assumed that Radhika is right. Give your own sister a chance," I said.

He was looking down embarrassed now.

"And another thing. Radhika has filed for divorce so she can get with me. If you don't believe me the file is at house. She forgot to pack it with her," I said.

"What?" Shreya asked suprised.

I just nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Now, would you like to apologize to her?" I asked.

He looked up and nodded.

"I'm sorry Shreya. I got really upset and mad. I should have never blamed you. I accused of something so big that I don't deserve an apology," he was saying but she left me and hugged him.

"I missed you so much bhai. I forgive you," she said crying.

He turned to me

"I'm really sorry to you as well. I hope your taking great care of my sister. Actually, I can see you are," he said.

I smiled at that.

"Don't worry. I love her and I forgive you," he said.

"Well, I should get going. I'm staying at home. You know, are old home. Please come and visit. I'll know you've both forgiven me," he said.

"We will," Shreya said and he left.

Just to mess with her I started going through the papers she printed.

She took them from the desk and ripped them up.

"I was reading that! I read before I sign anything," I said.

She threw it away.

"Women! You are wasting trees! You don't.." I was saying but she didn't let me finish.

Instead she decided to interuppt me by placing her lips on mine. Which I didn't mind. I responded to her kiss right away. I needed to let her know that I wasn't going to go anywhere. Not now and not ever.

"I love you," she said.

God, I haven't heard her say that in forever.

"I love you too," I said.

"And I believe I owe you an apology," she said.

"Just kiss me again," I said.

She laughed at that, but didn't fail to do it.