25

***Shreya's POV***

We had just gotten back home and Radhika went straight to her room. 

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked.

"Don't cook," he said.

"You didn't like my food?" I asked.

"No, I've already ordered for us," he said. "You have had a long day."

"Thanks,"I said.

"It's okay, but don't get used to me being nice to you," he said.

I smiled at that because I knew he cared about me but he just didn't want me to know so he says things like this. 

"What did you order?" I asked.

"Combination pizza," he said.

"Atif! You know I don't eat meat!" I said.

"I know. I'm joking around with you," he said. "It's just a regular boring ol' cheese pizza."

 "You know you could have put some toppings on it,"I said as he sat by me.

I wanted scoot away but something wasn't allowing me to.

"Put toppings on it? Then it's no longer a cheese pizza," he said. "It becomes like a vegetarian pizza."

"My point! If you don't want a cheese pizza, you could have ordered a vegetarian pizza," I said.

"See, that would only make you happy and not me," he said.

"You could have asked for half and half," I said.

"True,"he said.

"You do realize you just lost an argument to me?" I asked.

"Well, considering the fact that you are a lawyer, it seems fit that I was the one to loose," he said. "But don't get used to me losing, because I hate losing."

**Atif's POV**

"You do realize you just lost an argument to me?" She asked.

Did we just have another full on conversation? Okay, now this is something that I am getting used to, too much and it may be awkward once it goes away. 

"Well, considering the fact that you are a lawyer, it seems fit that I was the one to loose," I said. "But don't get used to me losing, because I hate losing."

Also, why the hell am I sitting so close to her? What the hell has gotten into me? 

"Even losing me?" She asked.

I wanted to see if she was joking or not, but the question didn't get an answer since our food had arrived. We both went back to our pizza debate.

"I'm going outside for a bit," she said.

"I'm going to sleep.I have to go back to work tomorrow," I said.

"You can't just eat and then go to sleep," she said.

"I'll do some push-ups or something," I said as she walked out. 

I put everything away and threw the pizza box away. I didn't care whether or not Radhika ate. 

I went to bed, but had the hardest time going to sleep because I wasn't used to sleeping earlier. I had also managed to kick my blanket off. Why am I such an idiot? 

I was about to pick it up but heard Shreya walk in,so I pretended to be asleep. 

A few seconds later, I felt the blanket back on me.  I peeked to see what she was doing and she had her laptop on.

"Can you please turn off the light?" I asked.

I remembered the first time I asked that she switched rooms.

"Sure," she said and did.

She went back to her laptop without having any light on expect the one coming from her laptop.

"Shreya, use a nightlight or something. Your eyes are gonna get ruined," I said.

"I'm turning it off," she said and I went back to bed.