20

---Shreya's POV---

"I don't want to hear it," Alisha said.

"But," I said.

"Nope," she said. "You have to sing at my wedding and that's final."

"Fine," I said.

"You can't be a music major and then run away from something related to music," she said.

"I already told you that I'll do it," I said.

"I win!" She cheered.

--Atif's POV--

It was now time for the reception since the wedding went by in a breeze.

"Where is Shreya?" Inaaya asked.

"I don't know. I didn't even see her," I said.

"Really? She was here," she said.

"Really? I had no idea. I seriously haven't seen her at all," I said.

"Okay, that's fine.  See you guys at the reception," she said.

***Time Skip***

It was now time for the reception and since I still didn't see Shreya I took over the responsibility of hosting the event.

I welcomed and thanked everyone for coming.

I introduced both side's family and friends. The newly wed coupled followed afterwards.

They had their speeches followed by cake cutting which was followed by their first dance.

Once the other couples had joined the DJ switched into upbeat music.

"Who's ready to get this party going?"

Everyone cheered and I stood there suprised to Shreya had taken over the stage.

She's not even dressed in the right attitre

She's not even dressed in the right attitre. I mean ya, it's party wearish, but this is supposed to be traditional clothing! Why does she find new ways to make me mad?

But I do have to admit that she has a unique voice.

Everyone cheered once she was done.

"I would like to introduce someone on stage with me," she said.

Once that song was done everyone cheered again.

"Let's give an even bigger round of applause to the newlyweds," she said which everyone did.

She got off of the stage and the DJ took over again.

"I'm so happy she majored in music as well! I haven't heard her sing in ages," Inaaya said.

Wait! She's a lawyer who's majored in music as well? I almost laughed out loud at that.

"It's because I forced her to sing," Alisha said.

"Thank God you did. She has a powerful voice and many people don't get to experience a live show during a wedding," Ryan said.

"Your welcome," Alisha said.

"Let's go back to the dance floor. She'll meet up with us eventually. As you can see she's kind of busy," Aarav said.

I looked over to see her with two other guys laughing about. One of them had his hand around her waist.

"Ya, let's go and dance," Aarav said.

They all left and I went to her.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I think you are forgetting some of the rules we have set," I said.

"You go to hell and take your rules with you," she said and was left the guy and was about to fall.

"Oops. I almost fell," she said laughing.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now? You are drunk!" I said.

"Don't yell at me! I have to deal with you today and this is the only way I can," she said as the same guy helped her back to a steady spot.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here," he said.

"I can take her home," I said.

"It's okay. I can do it," he said.

"Well," I said removing his arm from her. "She's my wife so I think it's fitting I take her."

"No! I'm not going with you. I hate you! You don't even care about me so why are you pretending to? Oh, that's right, in public we have to pretend to be husband and wife!" She said.

"Shreya," I warned her.

"And you will take me home and the leave me alone in my room. Possibly, yell at me more and then hit me," she said.

She turned towards one of the guys she was with.

"I'm not going with him," she said.

"Shreya, your drunk and you have no idea what you are saying," I said.

"I don't know what I'm saying? Do you ever think before you speak? You have verbally and emotionally abused me. Do you have any idea of what I thought my married life would be like? No! Because you only care about girls that give you their attention and have money. You thought that I was a gold digger and then you didn't care about the phone call when I brought it you," she said.

"Shreya,  I really don't think this is the place for all of this to be happening," Alsiha said.

"You," Shreya said to her. "Why the hell do you get someone that cares about you?"

"I'm so sorry for her. I'm taking her home right now," I said.

"I'm not going with you," she said.

"Too bad," I said taking her away from there.

I had to carry her out of the hall.

She got out of the car once we were home and almost fell again.

"I don't need you," she said.

"Shut up! You have been talking non-stop!" I yelled at her.

"Don't yell at me! I'm nothing to you, so you have no right to yell at me," she said.

She walked towards her room but collapsed right front of the door.

See, I knew something like this would happen.

A/N

so I chose the song Viah, because those are the actual characters playing Ryan and Alisha.

And then the girl playing Shreya is the one in the other 2 songs.