17

---Shreya's POV---

I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard the door open which surprised me, because I thought Atif was home this whole time.

He was suprised to see me sitting there as well. I was suprised also, by the marks on his face.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said and went to his room.

Not this time.

I followed him into his room although I knew he wasn't going to tell me anything.

"Are you okay? What the hell happen to you? Did you get into a fight with someone?" I asked.

"I already told you that nothing happen," he said.

"But," I said.

"Out! I've told you to stay out of my room," he said.

"Fine," I said and left.

---Atif's POV---

As soon as she left I thought about what I told the guys. 2% care. You don't have to be a genius to see that there is care about the other person in our relationship.

"I'm going to work. Something came up and I don't know when I'll be back, so cook for yourself," she said from outside of the door.

Going to work? Is she crazy? Did she not just almost get killed?

I was going to stop her but she was gone.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I left to get it.

"What now?" I asked seeing Radhika.

"Shreya isn't home. You may leave," I said.

"Oh I know. I lied to her about something so she left to her office. I was just missing you alot," she said.

She barged inside without permission.

"What the hell?" I questioned her actions.

"I really like you. I'm even getting a divorce so we can be together. I already know you and Shreya don't get along. I can get rid of her forever," she said.

What the hell?

"No! I'm not going to divorce my wife! I don't give a f*ck if you got a divorce. I'm not the one who told you to get a divorce,'' I said.

"But," she said.

"Listen to me carefully," I said. "Whether or not Shreya and I get along is only our business. I have married her for a reason and you will not come between us."

"I make more money than her," she said.

"So?" I asked.

"She's not even doing anything with her other degree," she said.

What other degree?

"You know what, I don't care about money. It has caused enough problems in my life," I said.

Money is what kept my parents away from me and it still does.

"If you marry me, you know it won't be for gold digger purposes," she said.

Shreya had proved already that she didn't marry me for my money. I know that with her job she is making a lot of money.

"Ya right," I said sarcastically.

Shreya walked in a few minutes later.

"What are you doing here? You told me you'd meet me in the office," she said.

"Oh, I thought I said your home," Radhika  lied.

"Okay, well if you don't mind I have to talk to him," Shreya said.

About what?

"I'll wait over there," Radhika said.

"No. It's between us. You can leave and we will talk tomorrow," Shreya said.

Radhika left but not without giving her a pissed off look.

"What's going on between you two?" She asked.

"What? Nothing is going on between us. I hate that girl," I said.

"Hhhmm," she said and left.

What the hell? She doesn't believe me? I seriously can't stand both of these girls.