10

--Atif's POV--

I woke up to nobody at home.

"Shreya!" I yelled.

No answer. I checked a the rooms and she was gone.

She probably went to work or to meet up with some guy.

I got ready and left for work. On the drive there I saw her with some guy sitting outside of a cafe. I parked my car and went to where they were.

I cleared my throat getting their attention.

"Can I help you?" Shreya asked.

"Ya, why are you here and not at home?" I asked her.

"Simple. It's rule #2," she said looking me dead in the eye.

She said let's go to the guy and they left leaving me stunned at my wife's actions.

When did I say she could use my rules? I went to work pist off.

"Sir, someone is here to see you but she won't tell who is she is," I was told.

Probably Shreya, who else would do that?

"Send her in," I sighed. "Tell her she doesn't need to knock and just walk in."

"Yes," and with that the call disconnected.

I did some work and Radhika walked in.

"How the hell did you know I worked here?" I asked her.

"I have my ways," she said locking the door.

"Unlock my door right now! You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm married to your friend!" I said.

"Tell me you don't think I'm hotter," she said.

"Leave!" I said.

I got a call a second later.

"Sir, your wife is here to see you," my PA said.

Thank God!

''Send her in," I said.

"Ma'am you may go," I heard her say.

I cut the call.

"You need to leave," I said to Radhika.

"Atif, I love you! It's love at first sight," she said.

"LEAVE!" I yelled at her.

"Why? Just because Shreya is here? You don't even love her. It's so obvious. Plus, you don't know how many guys she has used. You'll regret losing me," she said and left.

Guys Shreya's used? What the hell?

"Listen here," Shreya said walking in.

"I'm listening," I said.

"You need to be reminded of your rules. You will not run my life. You hate me and that's something we have both established. What the hell do you think? That I'm in love with you! I'll do what you say, because your my husband? Wake up Atif. Your a spoiled son of a b*tch that doesn't know the meaning of the word love. I'm sure your parents didn't even love you," she said all in one breath.

I would have stayed calm but the last line got me mad.

"Excuse me. At least my parents do love me enough to make sure I'm okay," I said.

"Ha! Call you! They call people who have money more than you. Face it, you only got married because you needed a baby-sitter. You needed someone to take care of you," she said.

Damn it! It's like hearing my mother again.

"Shreya! Shut up! You just use guys anyways. That's why  you married me," I said and was met with a slap to the face.

"How dare you? Bloody cheap bastard! What guy have I used huh? Your my husband and before you I've not had one relationship! Learn something about me you stupid piece of garbage!" She said pissed off.

But Radhika just said that.

"I'm done with this relationship. It's not even a week with you. I want a divorce!" She said loud enough to draw a crowd.

I had to get rid of all my employees first.

She left while I was getting rid of everyone.

I went to look for her.

"Did you see her? She's so f*cken hot!" I heard someone say.

"Dude, I'm telling you that if she was my wife I would have her in my arms 24/7. I wouldn't allow her to leave the house, because I wouldn't want anyone else to see her," someone else had said.

"Hey, how about both of you shut up before you don't have a job anymore," I said.

"Sorry sir," they simply said and went to work.

She's going to get it when I go back home.