Chapter 30: My Future Husband Is ..... The Goldfish

Link's POV

~few months later~

Matt drove us both to university in his new car he had bought. The one he had been wanting for ages. It had a bright red exterior, comfy leather seats, a radio and many other features. I don't know what model it was as every time Matt would tell me what it was, I would forget :3

He drove really fast but at least it wasn't me driving….. If I was driving I bet we'd end up in Antarctica on the edge of a cliff.

"Matt! Can I drive?" I asked hopefully.

"No way Link! You would get us killed and ruin the car!!!" He replied. He half concentrated on the road and half on his current game. 

I laughed, "You know me too well. Hmm, can I get a monster truck? PLEASE!" My eyes lit up with hopefulness, I looked over at Matt and smiled innocently.

"Why would you want that?" Matt said, as he continued to play his game while driving. 

Hopefully the police don't catch us! Yeah, well I didn't exactly have the BEST track record with the police so.... If we're caught I'm done for....

"Uhh, no reason….Mwah ha ha!!" I said while smirking evilly.

"Nope" he replied, he glanced over to me before going back to his game. His face filled with concentration.

"Meanie. Hmm what about a motorbike?!" I continued to pester him. Sure the monster truck was a long shot but a motorbike couldn't be THAT bad now could it? ..... Okay maybe it could.

NOTE TO SELF: It would be dangerous to drive a monster truck, motorbike, even a car because you would no doubt cause some horrific accident....Oh well.

He shook his head once more. Aww but I wanted one D: I looked out the window and at all the passing cars, staring at them and before I knew it, we had arrived at the university.

We figured that if we were going to be staying here we might as well go to school on days we didn't have work. Even though we had learnt this stuff ages ago. Actually I had made the decision to try out this university because I had finished most of my games and was bored as I had nothing to do. But I had to pick going to school now didn't I?

Matt and I had all the same classes which was fortunate, I would be a loner otherwise. We sat next to each other in every one, Matt usually played his games most of the times. So did I but then I would become bored and cause havoc.

I sat in class and listened to a lecture by my biology professor. He was talking about anatomy. Man, I already knew all of this! I turned around to see Matt playing his DS instead of taking notes, likewise I was playing Pokemon on our gameboy colour. From the corner of my eye I saw Matt lift his head...hmm what was happening. 

I turned my head in Matt's direction to see a girl flirting with Matt, and Matt was totally oblivious to it. He probably just thought she was being nice. I'll show her!!! MATTY IS MINE >:D ...Even if he doesn't know it yet. When neither of them were looking, I threw cucumbers at her and my orange, then I ducked under the desk. "WOOHOOO LEVEL UP!!" I called out to myself from my hiding spot, giving away my position.

NOTE TO SELF: Shouting out things while hiding defeats the purpose of hiding.

"Gurl you did SOOO not just do that!" That random chick called out to me, probably while wiping cucumbers off of her face.

I sat back up in my chair. "Oh I had just umm lost my contact!" I lied swiftly.

"Uhhh Grace? You don't wear contacts" Matt stated. He looked confused by my comment. Gosh! Not helping me here Matty!!!