Chapter 16: In the Basement

Link's POV

I looked around at the empty, cold basement. Mello, Matt and Blaze were all standing near me, wondering what to do now.

Wait? Oh right, I bet you are wondering why we are locked in the basement. I shall explain.

~earlier~ 

"C'mon guys, we're almost there!" I called out to Mello and Matt as we approached Roger's bedroom.

Blaze was already picking the lock and I was disabling the alarm.

We made it in!

 I scanned the room, it was farely empty apart from some ornate furniture, a bathroom and a large bed that a sleeping Roger lay upon.

Perfect!

The others had made their way in too. 

I grabbed the sharpie and made my way over to Roger. Hehehee, looks like the sleeping pills had worked, he was in a very deep sleep.I began to draw a moustache and various other things all over his face. Once I had finished I looked around to see that Mello and Blaze had done what they had to do too. Roger's glasses were now covered in random drawings.

We slowly crept out of the room to find Matt waiting for us, looked like he had successfully replaced all the photos hanging on the walls with troll faces then.Just wait til Roger wakes up! Mwah ha ha ha ha

.....

So Roger had found out about our prank in the night. I kinda forgot to disable the CCTV cameras .... oops :3

Now we had to clean the basement! Urgh it's gonna be horrible!!! I shuddered just thinking about it. Okay I had a slight fear of the dark. Wait correction, I had a fear of the things my imagination thought up when it was dark. So I'm pretty much just gonna freak out down there!

 Well on our way to the basement, we, okay I, kinda annoyed Near a lot and now I think he is plotting revenge.

 You know, because of all the things I've done to him, hehe.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Okay so that's how we ended up in the basement but as to why we are locked down here is because of Near. Yeah remember when I said he was probably plotting revenge, well turns out he was! And he locked us all down here! 

"Where are you guys?! I CAN'T SEE!!! OMG WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled out to the darkness as I felt something brush past me. Uh oh, my imagination was starting again! (A.N. Yeah I'm afraid of my own imagination! Just shows how crazy I am *kira laugh*)

 "That was me, sorry."

"OMG THERE'S SOMEONE CALLED 'ME' DOWN HERE NOW!!!!" I exclaimed, I was really freaked out now. People called Me were now appearing out of no where!

"No, it was me, Matt" Matt called out from somewhere beside me

"Oh right, haha"

Matt pulled out a match and lit it, illuminating the room.

"Oh thank goodness, it's okay now." 

"What's okay?" Mello asked

"Nothing" I said as I sat curled up in a ball on the floor.

"C'mon! Let's play a game!" Blaze called out from across the room.

"But I can't! If I move it'll eat me!!" I said pointing to the troll/vampire.