Ep. 28 "Finale"

A/N: This update isn't an accident this time oops. I've had writer's block for 3737382828 years and school is eating me alive but I promised y'all an update so here it is! It's very fluffy! Enjoy!!!

*******

OMITTED SCENE

Ty enters the backstage area and takes a seat on the couch. Her eyes widen at the astounding amount of snacks and she immediately stands back up, filling a plate with an assortment of desserts and cheeses. As she's filling her cup with fruit punch, Albany enters and Ty freezes.

"What are you doing here?" Albany asks.

"They invited us back for the finale. Monroe, Raquel and September should be here in a bit." She continues to fill her cup.

"Your life looks pretty eventful on your Instagram," Albany comments, crossing her arms. "Your friend is pretty."

"She's not my friend," Ty laughs, returning to her seat. "You can unfollow me though. I unfollowed you as soon as the wrong words came out of your mouth."

"Nice to know."

"Do you think you're gonna win?" Ty inquires, licking the icing from her mini cupcake.

"Yeah," Albany replies. "Daveed has been very handsy lately."

Ty chuckles and shakes her head. She knew the reason behind Daveed's sudden obsession.

"Good luck," she scoffs.

"I've already won but thanks anyway."

You hear chatter coming from backstage when you enter and you instantly recognize Ty's laugh. You burst into the room and scream when you see her face.

"Ty!"

"Y/N!"

You both embrace each other as tight as possible and tears form in your eyes to everyone's surprise.

"Girl, don't cry!" Ty laughs wiping your face. "It's just me!"

"I know but I missed you," you reply bringing her back for another hug.

"I missed you too."

"Don't forget about me!" September cries joining the hug. "I missed both of you!"

You convince Raquel to join the party as well but the moment takes a weird turn when Monroe and Albany walk in. No one says anything.

"Hey, Y/N," Monroe says with a wave. "You look great."

"Like you give a-"

"Ty, please," you interject. You turn back to Monroe. "Thanks."

"I just wanted to apologize for everything. I was irrational and insensitive the entire time when you cared about me. Even you, Ty. I'm really sorry."

Ty rolls her eyes but you nod curtly. "Thank you for your apology."

"Welcome back, ladies!" the producer exclaims. "I'm so happy to see you all together again."

"This man really just appears out of thin air. I can't believe it," Ty whispers in your ear.

"The concert is about to start so I'll show you guys to your seats," the producer says, leading the way.