Ep. 8 "Elimination 2"

FADE IN:

September looks sad for the first time ever. Her face is red and blotchy as if she had been crying.

PRODUCER: Can you explain what happened downstairs?

SEPTEMBER: I really don't want to talk about it.

PRODUCER: Why not?

SEPTEMBER: (firmly) Because I said so! Why the (expletive) do you always want personal information? It's none of your (expletive) business anyways,(expletive).

The producer is stunned and September clears her throat, acknowledging her out of character behavior.

SEPTEMBER: I'm sorry.

You all find yourselves standing out on the patio once again feeling more nervous than ever before. September is trying to keep it together but she knows what's going to happen to her. She's just waiting for it to occur.

The back door opens and everyone looks to see who it is. Daveed has the tulips in one hand as he uses his free hand to help Albany down the steps. She winces at every step she takes and you already know it doesn't hurt that bad. She stands right next to you.

"You thought I was gone, didn't you?"

"Honestly, I wish you were."

"Okay, well, we're back here, unfortunately," Daveed says with a sad smile. "I really hate doing this but I think you all know who's going home next."

Your heart aches for September. It was no doubt that she was leaving.

"I'm sorry, September, but I'm sending you home."

"Please, let me explain!" she begs, her voice shaking.

"There's nothing for you to explain! Albany was on the floor unconscious and stuff was broken! That's pretty bad," Daveed says. "I didn't know you could be so...violent."

"It wasn't me!"

"I'm sorry but all the evidence is right there."

"Daveed-"

"Don't argue with me, please."

Daveed hands everyone but September a flower which really makes her unhappy. He gives her a hug and wishes her good luck with the rest of her life before disappearing inside.

"Albany, this is all your fucking fault!" September screams. "I didn't even touch you!"

"Don't lie," Albany scoffs.

"You know what, bitch? I hope you die. There is no way you're gonna get anywhere if you run around and ruin people's lives. You're making this competition so unfair!"

"Unfair?! You punched me!"

"You punched me first! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but you should fix it," September snaps while she walks toward the back door.

"You weren't gonna win anyway," Albany laughs.

September stops dead in her tracks and whips her head around to face Albany. The camera men look very excited and start moving around to get better angles of the scene.