Harry nodded and I knew he was already mentally filling up the bag. I was so thankful to have him by my side through all of this. He kept me sane.

The rest of the appointment went smoothly. Elizabeth was healthy, but her due date wasn't September 3 anymore. It was probably going to be closer to September 6.

Harry and I went home and he immediately packed a bag for the hospital and put it right by the front door.

"You're so cute," I said from the couch.

"I am not cute!" he protested, pretending to be offended.

"Yeah, you are," I teased.

"I'm a very manly, handsome man," Harry huffed.

I laughed and said, "You, my love, are being very cute right now."

"How?" he asked, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"You're just so prepared, and I think it's cute. You read parenting books religiously."

"I'm not cute."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Sure you're not."

"I'll show you how not-cute I am," Harry said with a smirk.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. He shifted to where he was straddling me on the couch and he put his hand behind my head, deepening the kiss.

"Harry," I said, breathless.

"Yes baby," he said.

"I don't know if this is good for the baby."

"I looked it up, it's totally fine."

"I just, don't want to risk anything," I said as Harry left kisses along my jaw, neck, and collarbone.

Did I want to? Absolutely. But I didn't want anything to happen to Elizabeth.

"Come on baby, I need you," Harry whined.

"After Elizabeth is born," I said, putting a finger to his lips, "I promise."

Harry huffed and gave me a peck on the lips. We sat on the couch and talked for the rest of the day.

The week after, I got a text from Madison.

*Madison: Your shower is tomorrow, 3pm, my apartment. I'll come pick you up at 2:30.*

*Me: You don't have to, I can drive myself.*

*Madison: Nope. I'm coming to get you.*

I knew that there wasn't any debating with her, so I decided to let her come pick me up.

The next day at 2:30 on the nose, Madison was there to pick me up. I kissed Harry goodbye and got into Madison's car.

"Hi!" Madison said as soon as I got into the car.

"Hey!" I said back.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm ready to meet my daughter. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm great. I can't wait to meet her either."

We got to Madison's apartment at 3:00 and when she opened the door for me, everyone yelled, "Surprise!"

I saw my mom, my sister, Anne, Gemma, Madison's little sister Lauren, and Madison's mom.

"Hi, oh my god," I said, laughing.

I looked around and saw pink streamers and balloons, along with balloons that said "It's a girl!" on them.

"Mads, thank you so much for doing this. You're amazing," I said.

Madison shrugged. "You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you."

I smiled and gave her a hug.

The shower went on and I loved seeing all of the women in my life in one place. It was rare that my mom and sister were in the same room as Harry's mom and sister, and it was great seeing how well they got along. I opened the gifts that everyone got for me, and a lot of them were clothes for Elizabeth.

Madison got Elizabeth a little pink onesie that said "Hello, I'm new here" on it. My mom and Allie got a pink teddy bear and some clothes. Anne and Gemma got a shirt that said "Daddy's girl" on it and some socks. Mrs. Howell and Lauren got Elizabeth some clothes, too.

"Thank you all so much for coming," I said at the end as everyone left.

"Come on, I'll take you home," Madison said.

"Don't you need help cleaning?" I asked.

She shook her head. "You've got to get home to Harry. He's probably practiced changing a thousand diapers by now."

I laughed and grabbed all of the bags of baby clothes. Madison and I walked out to her car and spent the whole ride laughing and singing at the top of our lungs to some of One Direction's old music, just like we did in high school before I met Harry. So much had changed at that point, but Madison never had. She's been my rock since we were seven.

"Thank you for doing all of this, Madison. You're the best," I said once we were home.

"Like I said, I'd do anything for you, S, you know that," Madison replied.

"I'll see you soon."

With that I got out of the car and went inside my house. I found Harry in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"I'm home," I said, sitting down at the bar.

"How was the shower?" Harry asked, turning around. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"It was great. Your mom and Gemma were there, and they got to spend time with my mom and Allie. We also got a bunch of clothes for Elizabeth," I replied.

Harry smiled. "I'm glad. The chicken should be done in a couple of minutes."

We ate our dinner in a comfortable silence and decided to watch a movie in bed after dinner. I chose Mean Girls, but fell asleep halfway through. All I really remember is Harry kissing my forehead before turning off the TV and the lamp.

A/N:

Triple update!!