OmnipotentSadist Interview #1

Start from the beginning

Will you write different genres any time soon?

Yes. I was thinking of writing a story that was not GLBT. Because originally I’m not a GLBT writer, I just wrote romance and some where along the way I started writing GLBT.

Do you enjoy writing GLBT?

YES!! Very much so. It’s a different kind of love and human association and I find it absolutely fascinating.

How about your family, do they know?

No.. haha they don’t really know. they know I write but they haven’t read my online published work.

Do you have any ideas for any new stories?

After I finish the one I’m writing now I’m going to complete the story that I have put on hold. Then I might do a Tanya spin off. *shruugg* who knows.

What keeps you going when you write?

Mainly it’s the comments and votes my stories get that keeps me going. I love them for that. without them I probably wouldn’t have come this far with the story as I have.

Have you thought of becoming a full time writer?

I have, but I don’t think that’s a path that I will take. Writing is something I do for the fun of it and I wouldn’t want to ruin it. But of cause I’d like to get published.

I’m guessing you like reading. What is your favourite book?

I do like reading. At the moment I like ‘the picture of dorian gray’ it’s an old book and moves slowly but it’s good.

How about favourite tv shows and movies?

I love supernatural, pll, Vampire diaries, and as for movies I think titanic might be my fav so far.

Do you have a favourite animal?

I love kittens and lately I’ve been warming up to dogs.

At this moment are you listening to music?

Yes

=D what song are you listening to? and in general what are you favorite singer/ bands?

At the moment I’m listning to Lindyas Lohan’s song rumors hahahahaha.. I like linkin park, MCR, muse, Paramore, and heaps more.

Any celebrity crushes?

Oh yes, heaps. It’ll take too long to mention them all. But I like Misha Collins & Jensen from supernatural as well as Alex pettefer.

oh yes they are in deed hot creatures. Now before we finish I have one last question… who would you turn Gay for?

HAHAHAHA  good note to end the interview with. Umm I’d say Mirada Kerr. She is so beautiful. It’d be her.

She is indeed very pretty, no suprises there. Well that concludes our interview Nic.

Thank you so much for lending us your time and doing this interview. I’m really looking forward to your updates on your stories.  

  My pleasure.

I’m glad u like my stories. :D I have the best time writing them and seeing that people like reading them makes me happy.

Thank you for having me today.

Thank you Nic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote and comment and also please check out this author!

CHECK OUT HER WIDLY SUCCESSFUL STORY

I DON'T LOVE YOU I HATE YOU

Which is about an arranged marriage between two extramly hot men *wink wink* you will not be left dissapointed. here's the blurb for the story..

""He’s beautiful", that was Derek’s first initial thought of Haden. Haden had the looks the money and style. he has everything that makes Derek unable to look away and his heart race. but his perception of Haden turned to jerk, arrogant jerk and player. All of which can be summed up by saying ‘I hate you’. And Derek has to get married to Haden. No questions asked, he has no say in the matter. and it seems like Haden doesn't want to get married either. But then why are they still getting married.. is there more to this than it seems? Then comes along Ash, Haden’s equally hot and handsome brother. He is far more likeable than Haden. Derek finds himself immediately attracted to him, but wait Derek isn't gay right? and how does ash feel? Why is it that all of a sudden Haden seem Jealous of the relationship that Derek and Ash have? Could it be that this hot, bad boy, pretty sure straight, guy has feelings for Derek? With this Derek's world will be turned upside down and shaken, he will lose himself in the maze that has been placed by the two brothers. His feelings for one will grow and the other will blow out like a flame in the wind when he discoveres the betrayel that was beneath the soft voice. neither of these brothers are what they seem. each holds a dark secrect and one holds a dark past that will leave derek shaken more than ever. When his bestfrind Tanya makes a sudden apearence things take a mysterious turn, but with her around everything seems to work out okay. In this Battel between the brothers who will steal Derek's heart? and what's this feeling that Derek has in the pit of his stomach when ever he looks into Haden's iresistable eyes? READ IF YOU DARE AND FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS. i'm Derek, soon to be Derek Parker; and this is my story.. enjoy""

how awesome does that sound?

so check it out!

~THANK YOU~

10th April 202