Epilogue

About a year later

"GUYS!" I yelled as I ran to the balcony of our hotel room in Sweden. "Midnight's almost here!"

"MIDDDNIIIIGHT MEMMMORRRRIIIIIES! WHOAHHH OHHH OH OHH!" Screamed Niall, as he came running to my side. I was looking up at the sky, and watching the stars glisten at eleven fifty-eight, the last two minutes of the year. It seemed like only yesterday, I was a sixteen year old girl sitting on the balcony of Simon Cowell's house in London, watching the boys sing their new single at their album release party.

Now, I was seventeen, going on eighteen in almost four months. This year just really flew by quickly.

We went on tour around February, last year, and were finishing up the last few dates here, and in Germany.

When we were in the US, Mom, Dad, and I flew up to Seattle to talk to one of the Olympic coaches for figure skating, even though I still haven't made the huge decision yet. It was a very exciting experience though.

Also, I didn't have to go back home! However, I will, no matter what, have to go back home to finish up the last few months of school. I'm graduating in five months. 

In five freaking months.

That was a sorta scary thought. However, I was totally excited.

Anyway, after being in the USA for a while, we toured in Asia, and can I say, it was quite an experience. 

We lost Niall a couple times. Zayn overslept six times in a row, and we were mauled by the paparazzi in Tokyo.

Also, I think Louis might've gotten concussed...I wasn't exactly sure.

Anyway, we finished the Asia leg of the tour in November. Since, we've been in Europe.

Oh, have I mentioned, since Dallas's band was signed with Columbia Records, they've been busy all last year making an album while we were on tour? I couldn't even see him when we were in Los Angeles, twice! That's how busy he was!

"Thirty-seconds!" said Niall, looking at his watch.

Also, in June, I think, Simon offered me a promotion! He said he would promote me to full-time manager when I turn eighteen, if I stayed to work with the band!

So now I've got more to think about when making this decision.

"Ten-seconds," said Niall. "Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one-"

I kissed his cheek.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" he cried. He picked me up and spun me around, while I was cheering. I had no idea where the other boys were, but I didn't care.

 "So," Niall said after putting me down. "Got any new year's resolutions?"

"Yes," I said, leaning against the balcony doors. 

"What?"

I looked up at the sky, hoping it would help guide me in my next steps forward this year.

"I've got to decide."

----------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!!

Thanks for reading my book! I hoped you enjoyed it! March first is the official release date of the final book in this series, Can You Manage? The book is called, Can You Decide?

I hope that you liked this series so far, because I've certainly enjoyed writing it!

Comment and Vote maybe???

See you in book three!

-Amanda