Chapter 4

"Wait, so you didn't answer my question of HOW this happened" I said.

"Well," started Liam. "Simon made us a deal that if we can work on our album and have it done in a month, then we can go on the cruise."

"Sounds fair." I said, staring out the window and seeing the city lights.

"Yeah, but Zayn SPOILED it." proclaimed Louis.

"Get over it." he said.

"And we just happened to be going to France." added Harry.

"Sweet." I said. "When?"

Harry paused for a second to think. "July."

I almost popped my eyes out. "Guys!" I cried. "That gives us ONE MONTH to do it!"

"Exactly." said Zayn.

I slapped my forehead. I was not sure that this was going to work out.

"Everyone please put your seat belts on and turn of all your electronic devices please!" came the voice from the flight attendant. We all filed into our seats, and buckled up. Zayn was rubbing his temples and yawning. He didn't take jet lag well. All was well as we landed in the darkness of the night. (It being 10pm here and 4am in the US.) As we got off the plane, however, the cameras of the press were so bright, it almost tricked me into thinking it was daytime. I felt a bit clueless around the paparazzi at first, since I was out of the light over the spring, and I grew accustomed to NATURAL light; but then I found my confidence as I walked behind the sleepy boys through the overcrowded areas of the London Heathrow Airport. Lou even grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, whispering to me that things would be okay, since I guess my expression on my face said otherwise.

We all stuffed into a taxi, and drove to each of the boys' flats. I was intended to stay with Harry, I don't know why. All I knew was that it was going to be interesting. He used to live with Louis, but then he got his own place. Now he's been living alone since we left in the spring.

A while later, we were the last to be dropped off. Harry picked up my luggage and helped me inside. I was so tired. I was happy to have many hours of sleep ahead of me though. As we walked through Harry's front door, I began to smell food. Pie, actually.

"What's cooking?" I asked as we walked in.

Harry took off his jacket and scratched his head. "Apple pie, my mom brought it over an hour ago."

"YUM!" I cried, searching for the pie. I found it in the oven, and inhaled the sweet goodness.

A couple minutes later, Harry came over and opened the oven and pulled out the pie. He yawned as he sliced two pieces from it. I watched him as he walked over to the fridge, and carefully pulled out some whipped cream. That made it even better.

"Perfect midnight snack." I said, as I gobbled down the delicious pie. I stacked up so much whipped cream.

"Yeah..." Harry trailed in his British accent. "Oh, and by the way, I made up the guest room for you, it's down the hall to the left, across from my room if you need anything."

I places my plate and fork in the sink, picked up my luggage, and walked down the hall to my new room. I carefully turned the doorknob, and heard it squeak as I swung open the door. Suddenly, I was bombarded with a blast of colors.

Harry had perhaps purposely put up so many posters of him in the room. Not of any of the other members, just him. There was no evidence of a wall. The posters could be the walls for all I knew.

I gasped. "HARRY!" I yelled, bit shocked at his prank.

I heard some laughter through the hall, and briskly walked down to the kitchen to see Harry's head in his arms, cracking up.

"I hate you." I said, crossing my arms.

Harry didn't look up. "You've been pranked!" he said still laughing.

I turned around and saw the whipped cream on the counter. Before he looked up again, I quickly swiped the can and ran back to my room. It was payback time.

-----------

It was about four in the morning. I was awake partially because there were multiple Harrys staring at me all through the night, and because my sleep schedule was off. I decide that now was the time to pull the prank on him.

I carefully opened the door of Harry's room, and tip-toed in; carrying the whipped cream can. Silently, I swiftly spread the whipped cream all over his face, then snapped a picture on my phone. I sent it to the boys and Jordyn, whose instant reply was "Genius!"

After the silent moment of hilarity, I went back to my room and finally fell asleep; excited to hear Harry's reaction when he woke up.