''Oh hello,'' He waved. I waved back and Lauren and I sat down at the couch opposite of him.

''Mr. Jauregui-''

''Please call me Mike.'' (was that his name...I can't remember XD)

''Okay Mike, My pack and I are leaving today to go back home.'' He nods.

''But, I don't want to leave Lauren here so we're were wondering if Lauren could come with us.'' I continued.

Mike thinks for a moment.

''Why should I give permission?'' He asked crossing his arms.

''Because she's 24 and you know if I leave she will go through a lot of pain.'' I said.

.

''Alright, I don't see why not.'' He turns to Lauren ''1 month Lauren that's all and then you come back home, got it?''

''Yes dad.'' she said respectfully.

He claps his hands and stands

''Okay then you better get to packing, you are leaving today aren't you?'' He grins.

''THANKS, DAD!'' Lauren runs up to him and hugs him.

He smiles softly ''You're welcome Mija.''

''Okay... LISA.'' The brunette comes running in, she stops puts her hands behind her back, and bows.

''Yes, Alpha.''

''Could you pack Laurens clothes for a month's trip?''

''Yes, Alpha.''

''Thank you.''

''You're welcome Alpha.'' Lisa then runs off to pack the clothes, then Mike walks off. While this was happening I was booking another ticket for Lauren.

''Ok bye babe, I'm going back to the hotel to print your ticket out.''

''Okay I'm going to say goodbye to everyone.'' (Why do we say goodbye, when there's no good in it at all?)

I kissed her cheek and left.

When I got back everyone was eating, I made a plate and dug in. I felt hands wrap around my waist.

''How did it go?'' Normani asked while placing a kiss on my neck.

''We convinced her dad, so she's coming. She's just saying goodbye to her pack.''

''I don't know what I'd do if I would have to leave our pack. They're my family now.''

''Even Fane?'' I said recalling how when she first met Fane it was like she hated him.

She smiled ''Even Fane.''

''YALL TALKIN SHIT?'' We heard Fane yell from the next room and the pack busted out laughing. Like I said Fane is quiet but when he talks he makes everyone laugh.