𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

Yuichiro

After I rested and recovered from all of the things that just happened to me, I went to the academy to see my friends. I wanted to show them that I'm okay and told them that they didn't need to worry about me, they're glad I've finally attended school. The Tepes brothers only said to them that I was only in the mansion, resting because I had a fever. My friends didn't know what really happened, none of the students didn't know either. I'm glad though, Tepes family's secret hasn't been revealed.

I remember when Shinoa, Yoichi, Mitsuba and Kimizuki saw me, they were so shocked and I thought it was funny because of their reactions. It looks like they've seen a ghost, I've missed them so much. They're all worried sick, they said they couldn't have a chance to visit me in the mansion because they were embarrassed to ask my step brothers where do we live.

I was so happy when I came back, I've missed all the things. School even if I hated it so much, bitches who were always angry at me because they were so fucking jealous, stuffs, lazy teachers, friends, family and especially Mikaela. Krul and the others were really sorry, they all apologized to me because they didn't make a move immediately to rescue me but I said it doesn't matter. I'm with them and that's what important right now, I just learned to love all of them and opened up my heart with them— no regrets at all, because it feels so damn good.

And today, is our homecoming. Yes, it's our prom! I hate to say this but I'm kinda excited to this school event, I'm going to spend a lot of time with my friends and with the Tepes brothers. I'm standing in front of the mirror inside my room, looking at my reflection. I'm wearing a gray blazer suit, it looks fine to me. When I'm finish to prepare myself, I went into the living room to see everyone.

"You look good, Yu." I glanced up when someone spoke, it's Urd.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, looking around and found my step brothers. They're all look so fine, no wonder why girls were really into them. Alright, that is the first time I admit it. Lest, Ferid and Crowley were wearing a coat with a tie while Lacus and René were wearing a tuxedo. They all grinned into each other when they saw me, I chuckled.

"Omygod Yuichiro, you're so adorable!" Krul happily proclaimed, she was in a doorway. She walked toward me as she cupped my cheeks and planted a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, our lil' princess is finally done!" Ferid exclaimed, clapping his hands as well.

"Hey, I said stop calling me that." I snapped and giggled, he grinned while shrugging. "By the way guys, you all look so good."

"You as well, cutie pie." I flinched when Lacus was suddenly standing behind me and pinched both of my cheeks, they agreed to Lacus as I moved away a bit from him and frowned when I suddenly noticed something.

"Where's Mikaela?" I asked them because I discerned that he's not here with us again.

"Uhm, he's not usually attending any homecoming events." Lacus responded.

"What? Why?" I frowned.

"He's always like that since then, when we finished our studies we've automatically move house, country and school. We were always in high school and college, when it's homecoming or prom; he's nowhere to be found because he's not into social stuffs, as usual." René pursed his lips, the smile on my face slowly disappeared. Oh right, typical Mikaela.