𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Yuichiro

"I will— go ahead now." Mikaela utterly said, slowly letting go of my hand. He curved his lips into slight smile, before he stands up. His eyes were still focused on me; he's looking at me while exiting my room, I giggled a bit and waved my hand until his figure finally vanished.

I took a deep breath and looked around my room, it's already dark. I didn't notice the time, it's always like this whenever I'm with Mikaela. Every hour that I'm with him feels like it was just seconds, I want to be with him all the time. He's now revealing his true identity to me; he's so sweet, so gentle, he's always smiling with no worries with his two pretty eyes unlike when we first met. Krul and the others still don't know about me and Mikaela, they don't know that I already knew about their secret— that they're vampires. Mikaela said that we should keep this for a while as a secret, he said that he doesn't want to stress his mother. I understand him so I keep my mouth shut, although, I really want them to know the truth.

We are always together; me and Mikaela, but sadly, it's just a secret too. Mikaela don't want them to know, he's sure that Krul will get angry if she finds out the two of us were always together after what happened with me and Lest. Spending time with Mikaela is so fun, I always loved being with him. Our relationship? I don't know either, it's still undefined. He's not saying anything about our relationship, I want to ask him but fear was always dwelling upon me. After he kissed me that day, after we confessed with each other, he didn't say anything if we are already in a relationship. After that kiss, he didn't do it again, he's just touching my hand and kissing my forehead— that's all.

I don't want to assume that we're already together or in a relationship, I really don't want but— the way he's treating me, like I'm something so special to him; I can't help myself, I can't help it but to assume that we're really together because actions speaks louder than words, right? And his action is practically showing that Mikaela and I, together.

I smiled at my own thoughts and hugged my pillows, laying on my bed at the same time. I hope I'm not wrong, I wish I'm true. I hope Mikaela and I have a same thoughts, I don't want him to hurt me to be honest and I don't want to hurt him, obviously.

I sluggishly closed my eyes, wanting to take a deep slumber but I was awakened as I came back into the reality. I immediately sat on my bed when I heard a few times knock on my door, I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and yawned tiredly.

"Mikaela? Why are you still here?" I asked loudly, the door was still closed and he's not responding. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up, switching the lights on.

"Sorry, for the late night visit here." My eyes widened when I heard his voice, I was expecting a familiar voice from Mikaela but it's not; it's different. I slowly walked near to the door and opened it, looking at the person in front of me. I parted my mouth, it's Mikaela's older brother; who had a black hair, bags under his eye and a straight face.

I forced a smile and opened my door widely. "What are you doing here? Do you want something, René?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry for interrupting your sleep—"

"No, it's okay, uhm— I was just about to sleep." I said, traveling my eyes on him. Some part of me is scared because I remembered what happened the last time Lest suddenly came here, it was that night when Lest bit me. But some part of me is okay with René, I mean, he's kind to me since the day I met him.