𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Third Person

Ferid and Crowley were playing in their game room, Lacus were studying in the library, while René and Mikaela were resting in their own rooms. It's just like they're all had their own worlds, not caring for each other and some of them were obviously busy.

But as soon as Lest pierced his fangs in Yu's flesh; everyone in the mansion seems automatically ceased. Krul Tepes suddely gasped in horror; including Ferid, Crowley, René, Lacus and especially Mikaela. Their eyes widened, probably shocked because of the familiar strong scent. They froze in their own places and stopped from what they were doing when they completely scented a blood— a human's blood. Krul started to tremble, she immediately looked at Urd Geales who was currently standing beside her. Ferid and Crowley stared at each other, Lacus quickly closed his book, René stood up as Mikaela began to leave his room. Urd looked back at Krul and the look on his face was terrified also, just like her.

"No, it can't be..." Krul whispered while shaking her head, convincing herself that it's not happening from what she thinks it's really happening. Urd stared at her; signing something to her. "YUICHIRO, NO!" The pink haired vampire screamed and it echoed through the entire mansion, catching the other's attention.

Everyone rushed using their vampiric speed towards the emerald's room without thinking and wasting anymore time, Mikaela's mind was on fire; he's trembling because of the anger flowing within him. Every things and stuffs inside the mansion were completely messed and not to mention— wrecked when the blond was passing by, he was so furious. Since he was faster than his family, he's the first one who arrived at Yu's room.

Lest Karr's throat feels it has been refilled by a delicious aroma, Yu's blood was divine; it's like he couldn't stop himself anymore from sipping and savouring Yuichiro's blood. Lest gripped the black velvet's wrist even more, his sharp nails were digging upon the emerald's soft skin. He became more aggressive than before, Yu's vision slowly turned into blur. He couldn't move, he feels so useless right now; watching himself like this.

Lest was being pulled away from Yuichiro, Mikaela violently threw him on the side of the room the moment when he entered the room after he kicked Yu's door. The black velvet collapsed weakly on the ground when Lest finally let him go, Yu was half unconscious and half conscious. He can't even stand because of the blood loss. His lips became pale, all he can see was a figure of the furious blond beating Lest Karr up together with the strong thunder clapped outside the window.

"Mikaela..." Yuichiro uttered with his raspy voice, he was still shaking.

"MIKAELA STOP!" Yuichiro heard the familiar voice, it was from Krul Tepes and she's with the others but Mikaela continued to beat Lest up like he didn't care anymore, like he can't hear anything; it looks like he can't be stopped. "STOP THAT MIKAELA SHINDO!"

All the black velvet haired can see was a disastrous.

Tears streamed down on Yuichiro's face, all of this was happening because of him; this was his fault, he shouldn't let himself in.

He gazed upon the ceiling one last time before he finally closed his vivid green eyes, he hoped all of this was just a nightmare; he hoped that he will wake up tomorrow with no such thing as this— that this scenario never happens.

Krul Tepes ran fast toward Yuichiro and gently put his head on her knees, she can handle being closed to human even if they were bleeding; she already used to it. She caressed Yu's bangs and placed it on the side of his face. She bit her lower lip while looking at the raven, she wants to slap herself for letting this happened. "I'm so sorry Yuichiro—" She choked. "...I'm sorry Asura." She sobs, she badly wanted to cry but as a vampire; she can't produce tears.