𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Yuichiro

"All done?" Urd asked me when I exited the orphanage, I nodded as a simple response while carrying all my stuffs. He walked towards me, helping me to carry all my stuffs and put it on the back of the car. He then opened the door at the back seat and giving me a sign to enter the car. I slowly turned my head and looked at the orphanage one more time, I smiled when I saw them waving their hands at me. I lifted my hand into the air and waved back, wearing my widened smile.

"Yu, come on." I flinched and looked at Urd when he said that.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled and took a deep breath, glancing at the orphanage one last time.

I already said goodbyes to the director of the orphanage, to the children and to my friends in the orphanage. They told me that they're going to miss me so much that's why I said to them that I will visit them in my free time. I'm going to miss them too, especially the director of the orphanage whom I treated like my father. All people in the orphanage were so kind to me, I couldn't forget people like them. They're my friends and my only family, I'm really-really going to miss them.

I entered the car as Urd closed it and walked in circle to enter the driver's seat. When he entered, he started the engine and tilted his head to look at me.

"You ready?" He asked. I pursed my lips and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, go on." I nod my head.

"Alright." I heard him said and drove the car.

It's been minutes since he's driving. I just rested my chin on my palm while looking outside the window car, entertained of my surroundings. We passed through different kinds of houses, streets, and buildings. I yawned when I got bored and looked at Urd who's busy driving a car.

"Hey, Urd." I broke the silent atmosphere between us, he flinched and looked at me through the reflection of the mirror.

"Hmm?" He hummed and tapped the steering wheel.

"Tell me something about your mistress." I said as he raised his eyebrows and laughed a bit.

"Well, my mistress is a talented, and not to mention— a very beautiful woman. Everyone was adoring her, even me." He stated while smiling, I twitched my eyebrows.

"Do you— like her?" I asked, he stopped for a moment and shook his head while laughing after that.

"What do you mean like her?" He asked back.

"You know, like some romantic stuffs..." I said awkwardly as I shrugged both of my shoulders.

"No, I don't like her." He cleared his throat then spoke again. "I mean— yes, I like my mistress because I'm admiring her. I like her being my mistress but not other than that, I've never felt that kind of stuff with a person; the so called romantic stuffs you were talking about." He giggled.

"Oh? I thought..." I scratched my nape and laughed a bit with him. "...so, does she have children?" I asked, curiously.

"Yes but not children, they're around at the same age like you. Six sons in-fact, with different personalities." He said as I gulped.

Six sons, huh?

"By the way, what's the name of your mistress?" I asked again.