𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

Third Person

It was black and dark, that's all you can see in Yu's perspective. Yuichiro slowly pressed his palm together, he was slight unconscious and slight conscious, although, he can hear a soft murmur in his atmosphere talking about him. He can feel his limp body laying at the soft flat surface, it was a bed. He twitched his eyebrows while still closing his eyes, trying to remember what happened. All he can remembered is a car was about to crash him, to smash him into pieces. He waited for the car, whispering his fears and thoughts within himself before that happens. He can remembered too that he sat at the ground, waiting for the car and...

Someone saved him. Yes, he's lucky because someone had rescued him. He was thinking, how did that person save him? It was Mikaela Shindo, the one person he hated the most, it's him who had saved his precious life from the uncontrolled car.

He slowly opened his eyes, wide awake; his emerald vision met the white ceiling, directly glancing upon it and slowly moving his eyes around in his place, trying to find out if where he is right now or where he is located at. The place looks so familiar, he realized that he was in his room right now, in the Tepes mansion.

Wait, how did he get here?

Who carried him?

He recalled too that he passed out after that accident happened, he didn't know what comes off after that. He felt that someone caught him too, he felt the arms holding him on his back that time. Who was that? Is that Mikaela too?

He turned his head sluggishly and looked at the window outside, the sun was already gone and it was dark ahead at the exterior. How many hours did he sleep? He groaned while holding his head, slowly moving his body to sit up.

He travelled his vivid green eyes in his surroundings and immediately saw the silver ponytail haired man sitting at the corner of the bed, looking at him while widely smiling at him.

"Hello 'lil princess! How was your sleep?" Ferid exclaimed as Yuichiro came back into the reality, he rubbed his eyes, blinking twice.

"What happened?" Yu asked, yawning at the same time. Ferid giggled and moved closer to his younger step brother, comfortably placing his own chin on his own palm, relaxing himself while eying the raven.

"You passed out after Mikaela saved you." Ferid pointed him, Yu's eyes widened and tensed up after he heard what he'd said.

"...he's the one who actually saved me?" He murmured at himself, clearing his throat and sitting up straight, looking at Ferid. "So, what are you doing here?" Yu asked, pulling the sheet to cover his body even more. He was uncomfortable because of Ferid, the way he was staring at the boy who was sitting on his bed.

Ferid pursed his lips as the smirk slowly curved on the edge of his lips. "Admiring you, 'lil princess." Ferid giggled, his eyes were pokily moving down, looking at Yu's body; examining every inch of his. "You're too lovely, I can't help it."

Yuichiro was feeling understandably antsy, gripping the sheet in his palm. He lowered his head and looked at himself, his mouth literally parted in shock. He wasn't wearing his uniform, he's now wearing a white long sleeve and a white pajama, he knew that this is not his clothes because it was too big on him and it smelled different. Plus, he fucking knows all of his clothes.

Who the fuck dressed him? Who changed his clothes? Who owns this clothes?

"You know what? Crowley-kun said something to me that's why I'm here, 'lil princess, I want to find it out with myself too." Yu glanced up at him, frowning after that.