𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

Yuichiro

"Stop! It's me, Yuichiro! Stop it, guys!" I shouted from the top of my lungs while looking at them, my knees were shaking so hard. They're looking at me with their dangerous gazes, their scaring the hell out of me. They walked near to me even more that's why I stepped back until my back hit the wall, I lifted my hand up and signed them to stop. Now, I'm cornered.

"Come on, cutie pie." Lacus whined.

"Don't be rude, onii-san, we just want your blood." Lest said.

"Just let us drink your divine blood, 'lil princess. After that, it's over." Ferid licked his tongue.

"No, no, please!" I yelled, I hugged myself and squeezed my eyes shut. I can't look at them, I know the look in their eyes like I was just a prey on them. This is not the Tepes brothers that I've used to know, I know they have a desire for my blood but they aren't going to be like this to me. They'll protect me, they're never going to harm me. "This is not true, this is not true!" I kept chanting to myself.

"But this is true, it's all true." Crowley whispered at my ear, now, I can feel their threatening presence. I slowly opened both of my eyes and found out that they're already standing in front of me, they're so near to me.

"This is the real us, Yu. Accept the fact." René spoke, I bit my lower lip. All of their eyes are glowing in red and their fangs are so sharp and long, like anytime, they're going to bite me and suck me until I lose my blood. I felt someone pulled me away from them, I looked at my back and it was Mikaela. I let out a heavy sigh, I know he's going to protect me.

"Mikaela, what's happening? Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked him as I literally froze in my place when I finally discerned his face, his eyes are also glowing in red. He didn't say something, instead, he grabbed my face with his hand while he's behind me and lifted my head up. My neck is exposed, my mouth parted when I felt that he licked my neck and slowly pierced his fangs onto it.

"Shut up and give us your blood." He whispered, I screamed in pain. I tried to struggle or push him but someone suddenly grabbed my arm and my leg, I looked down. I saw that Crowley was holding my leg while René was gripping my wrist, I shouted even more when they both pierced their fangs onto me.

I weakly bursted into tears, this is disgusting. It's humiliating, I feel like I was just a food that they're trying to eat together. I can't move my body, I feel numb. Imagine that? The three vampires were sucking my blood, I feel like I'm going to die right here. Mikaela, Crowley and René finally let go of me when they're satisfied. My slight relief turned away again when I saw from my blurry perspective that the other three; Lest, Lacus and Ferid walked toward me.

Ferid smirked and stroked my cheek. "Stay still, 'lil princess, we're still hungry for more."

"No, no! PLEASE, NO!" I quickly sat on my bed and looked around, I gripped my chest because I can't breathe. There's a sweat on my body and on my face, my heart was pounding so loud. I dreamed about it again, I'm having a nightmare all the time and I'm so tired dealing with it! It almost the same dream, like it's convincing me that the Tepes brothers were only wanted me because of blood. I don't want to believe but whenever I'm dreaming about it, I was having a different thoughts.

I held my head with my hands and moved into the corner of my room even more, fucking headache was attacking me again. Since when I got here, Saito was always convincing me to become a strigoi. My nightmares started to that moment, I was hallucinating. It's not good, it's not good at all. I don't want to dream about it again, my nightmares are only deceiving me. They aren't the real Tepes brothers, they're different.