Chapter 12- Party

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Jungkook!" You cheerily greeted, making the male smile at you and pull you inside.

"You have no idea how long we were waiting for you."

You laughed and latched onto his arm as you pulled him into the party. His eyes went down to your grip and he grinned dreamily. He was actually likng how touchy you were. It made him feel cared for and loved.

"It's not like I'm the special guest here," You joked.

"I guess, but J-Hope hyung and V hyung got very excited when Rapmon hyung mentioned you were coming."

"I guess I should meet them, then," You smiled, thinking about how sweet those guys were.

You dragged him around the party in their huge living room, looking for the said males. Jungkook and you talked all through the way, laughing and sometimes even going to the topic of school. You decided not to mention much, though. This was a happy occasion, and you didn't feel like ruining the evening with your complaints.

"Oh, my graduation is in a month! I'm finally graduating high school," You said in excitement.

"We should come to your graduation," Jungkook had almost forgotten that you skipped a grade -- you were quite smart and he found that extremely attractive.

"That would be great, actually... Since my family isn't here, and my uncle is too busy," You looked up at him and gave him a grateful look.

He gave you a loving look, before he heard someone call your name when you reached the kitchen. Both of you turned your eyes away from each other's and you were greeted by an excited J-Hope. He went to you with a loud greeting, and Taehyung joined in a few minutes later. Hoseok just took one glance at your grip in Jungkook, before tugging you out of his grasp. As your arm slipped out of his, J-Hope gave a small smile of satisfaction.

"You guys really know how to throw a party," You complimented, looking back at the crowded living room.

"Tell that to Namjoon hyung. He's the one who invited everyone, we are just the helpers," Taehyung replied.

A stranger came over to the group and pulled a sad J-Hope away soon after, so you were just left with V and Jungkook. You walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a canned drink. You took a gulp of the drink and looked at them.

"Where are Suga and Jimin?" You asked curiously.

"Jimin is probably in his room with his girlfriend, and Suga is alone... He's not much of a party person," V answered.

"Ah... I feel like I should at least give him company," You pouted, feeling a little bad that he was all alone like that.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a straight line, and then gasped when he felt a few girls come over to him, pulling him away from the group. He didn't want to leave you alone with V; he didn't want to give you the wrong idea by going with those girls. He gave V a tiny glare, who just waved at him happily. You laughed and waved at him as well when he gave them a pleading look. V smirked -- this was his chance. He went over to you and held onto your hand softly. He was going to invite you to dance.

"So, do you want to--"

"V-Oppa! Come dance with me, please!" A girl squeled, holding onto V's arm before he could complete his question.

His hand slipped out of your warm grasp, and he was taken away from you as well. Luck was really not on his side today. You pouted slightly at how rude those girls were, and then threw the empty can -- they really couldn't help it. You had no choice but to look for Yoongi now. You went out of the noisy living room, and upstairs to investigate. He didn't like parties, so you could only assume he was in his room -- the thing was that you had no idea where it was. You opened up one of the half-open white doors, and cringed at the sight in front of you.