At the statement, Amber couldn't resist her laughter. She wasn't at all offended that Samiya believed she had "survived" her.

"Woman, please. Survived? You know damn well you experienced that shit and better believe you enjoyed every last second of it!"

It was Samiya's turn to laugh. That was the truth. She wouldn't have asked Amber to marry her if she wasn't enjoying every second of it. If she didn't think she wanted to share her life with this woman. And Amber was certainly an experience all her own!

"Touché."

"Do I still excite you?" Amber asked her wife, closing her eyes.

"If there ever comes a day when you're not exciting me, Amber, you would have to be dead. You, my dear, are not for the faint of heart."

"Maybe you did survive me after all, then," Amber joked, making Samiya playfully pinch her under the water.

There was silence in the tub, Amber placing her fingers through Samiya's, enjoying the peace and the quiet.

The women enjoyed their bath for an hour before Amber suggested they get out. Wrapped in a towel, Amber led the way back to bed.

Completely unabashed, Samiya removed her towel and dried off before she took a piece of fruit and fed it to Amber. "Now do we get to have dessert?" she asked, watching her wife's teeth sink into the succulent berry.

"Well, I don't know, Samiya. You might not be able to survive it," Amber told her with a wicked grin.

"That's okay, Amber. I'll experience it."

Samiya laid her wife back, dipping her finger into the chocolate and coating her wife with it. Amber's eyes followed her wife's movements, curious. But she didn't speak, choosing instead to wait patiently.

Samiya filled her wife's bellybutton with chocolate, watching the decadent liquid fill the small space. She looked up at Amber with a smile, her eyes mischievous. A look that only Amber knew.

Samiya licked the chocolate off her wife's breasts, something they both knew was more for Samiya's benefit than Amber's. Amber didn't care for the breast stimulation, but Samiya loved licking and fondling them.

Her tongue slid gradually lower, dipping teasingly into her bellybutton. Amber bit her lip in anticipation, watching her wife. "Stop playing," she told her, pushing her head. Samiya giggled, taking her hands in hers and holding them down while she kissed her stomach.

Looking up at her wife, Samiya suppressed her laughter. "What do you want, Amber?" she asked, opening her legs, blowing softly into her opening.

Amber moaned softly. "I want you to stop playing with ne and have a taste," she told her, trying to take her head.

"Do you deserve this?" Samiya asked, pecking her lips just to tease her a bit more.

"Please," Amber begged, arching her back.

Samiya laughed, using her tongue to part Amber's lips and sucking her jewel into her mouth, causing Amber's breath catch.

"Oooh... Oh. Shit," Amber moaned, squirming as Samiya slid two very skilled fingers into her slick cave.

Samiya looked up at her wife with her eyes closed, moaning and enjoying the moment. She removed her fingers, replacing them with her warm tongue and giving Amber her fingers to suck.

Before Amber came along, Samiya would have never been down with tasting herself. But she had come to realize that it turned her girlfriend on and so she started trying it until one day she realized that she liked her taste and it became natural.

Watching Amber lick her own juices off her fingers now, she could understand why she had enjoyed it all those years ago. There was something strangely erotic in knowing that Amber liked the way she tasted just as much as she did.

Amber proceeded to remove her wife's fingers and scoot up the bed, away from her mouth, thoroughly confusing Samiya. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong, linda," Amber promised, pulling her wife up.

Amber had planned to give all her attention to Samiya tonight. And as great as it was to have her face between her legs, she wasn't as into it as she could've been. Her mind was on pleasing Samiya.

"Lie down," she ordered, moving off the bed.

Samiya looked down at Amber in confusion, so Amber repeated her request, and Samiya did as she was asked.

Amber went into her bag and pulled out oil, asking her wife to turn onto her stomach. "Should I be worried?"

"What do you think I'm going to do to you, Samiya?" Amber asked, pouring oil into her palm and climbing on the bed.

She sat on Samiya's bare ass and rubbed her hands together to warm the oil before she began to massage her wife.

Samiya moaned softly at the skilled movements of her wife's gentle hands as they moved over her flesh. She often forgot how good Amber was with her hands; but the reminders were always nice.

"How does that feel, Sammi?" Amber asked softly, leaning forward to kiss her shoulder.

"It feels great," Sammi told her.

Amber climbed off her wife and began to massage her legs and ass, her fingers sliding over her wife's body.

Before Samiya knew what was happening, Amber had lifted her up by the hips before she began to part her lips, blowing softly into the wetness before she began to rub her clitoris, causing Sammi to moan softly, encouraging her wife.

Amber was happy to place her tongue into her wife's slippery opening, relishing the taste, moaning along with her. When she had told Brandon that this was her favorite thing, she wasn't kidding. She could spend her whole day between Samiya's legs and feel she had missed nothing else. Ever since the first time, she was hooked on it like it was some sort of drug. Of all the people she'd ever gone down on, Samiya definitely tasted the best. And she wasn't going to complain.

Amber had to hold her wife in place as she used her tongue against her most sensitive organ. Samiya gripped the sheets in her fingers, feeling her breathing speed up.

When Amber had finished, Samiya lay down, catching her breath, and she grabbed another pineapple, dipping it into the chocolate, having a bite before she fed the rest to her wife and lied beside her.

"Tired yet?" Amber asked.

Samiya just laughed, not answering. Amber already knew she was going to drift off to sleep. Not because she was tired, but because she was comfortable and relaxed and more often than not, she fell asleep when those two feelings were present.

"Go to sleep, Amber," Samiya told her softly, closing her own eyes.

Amber giggled. She wasn't going to go to sleep. But she was going to sit there and eat that fruit and watch her wife sleeping. Sometimes, she could tell Samiya was having a dream about sex because she talked in her sleep and when she was having a sex dream, she would moan Amber's name. A lot of times, she would even begin to touch herself a little, sometimes arching her back. It was very entertaining to Amber.