『explanations』

faq: how is this inspired by true events?
—i have a friend who chews her gum really loud. her crush is always at the cafe near our school after class and he gets annoyed and distracted by her because of it but that's where it all started and they're togther now <3 of course, when i made a story out of it, i've decided to add some changes, but the idea of the beginning of the story came from them!

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

explanations:

ㅡsonhee just found out that she was diabetic when she didn't come to the cafe for a day (the part where tae bought earphones with him)

ㅡtaehyung confessed his feelings to her after her surgery because all he ever thought about in those fourty-freaking-eight hours (when sonhee was in the operating room) is all negative thoughts like what if she dies fuck i still want her to become my girlfriend, i didnt have the chance to tell her how i feel blah blah.

ㅡwhen taehyung found out that sonhee was diabetic, that was when he realised that he has feelings for her.

ㅡsonhee's a mess when she heard that she's going to take a surgery. she mentioned it to tae that she was SCARED. so yeah she kinda realizes what she feels for taehyung and thats why she didn't hesitate to tell him that she likes him back because yolo

ㅡthe name apple table was inspired from a cafe in seoul called banana table (feel free to look it up on instagram, their photos are really aesthetic)

ㅡsonhee and taehyung met a lot of times in the cafe (apple table) and they did the same usual thing yknow talk about whatever they want---thats where they started develop feelings for each other.

ㅡeverytime taehyung goes to apple table it was after his work and that is always midnight like 12 or 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 am. the cafe was 24 hours open.

ㅡso yeah, he goes to the cafe wearing a suit bc lets just say tae's job is like some ceo or somthing and all his suits are from GUCCI.

ㅡthat is why sonhee called him gucci boy bc damn boi all he ever wears is that brand.

i hope that answers some of your questions :)

if u still want something for me to clear up then please ask on the comment section !!

● ● ●

LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE AHEAD:

hello everyone! i noticed that a lot of people are still reading this book. i just wanted to thank everyone for reading this and for the votes and comments, i appreciate you all so much uwu

and im really sorry for that crappy ending, i know the story ended so sudden and you are probably not expecting that but i dont want to keep the story long :<

a-knee-waze feel free to check my other work which is a pjm ff, it's already up on my profile and completed <3 there's also a bambam
one if some of you are interested in checking out got7 fics :)

thank you and ily!!!

— JANELLE ♡