30:- Addiction & Alphas

Start from the beginning

"Easy," he chuckled, "I was just saying."

I really didn't want to be around Zoe now. She had begun to badger me with the whole clingy routine and it was beginning to gall. She had begun to make ominous mumblings about committing and love and I just had to put my foot down. The night Madison had accosted me at Fiesta la Sanz, I had gone home in a really pissy faced mood and it turned out that word about Madison's visit had somehow gotten to her.

"Are you seeing anyone else?" she had demanded belligerently.

"I'm sorry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You heard me." Her hands were on her waist and she was glaring daggers at me.

"What's this about, Zoe?' I asked with remarkable patience.

"How was the meeting with Soto?"

"Fine. Great in fact. Walked out with five grand."

"And the strippers at Chocolate Royale?"

"What about them?' I replied testily.

"Did you fuck them?"

I exhaled, "I don't need this, Zoe Salvadore. I have only just walked in the door and I'm not going to be drawn into a pointless argument with you."

"Did you fuck them?' she demanded again.

"What is this, the Spanish inquisition?"

"Just answer the question, Angelo!"

I narrowed my eyes and answered, enunciating each syllable like I was speaking to a child, "No, I did not sleep with any of them. Happy now?"

"Very," she smiled sweetly at me and batted her eyelashes.

"Now, if you're done, I would like a nice drink, a hot shower and the unadulterated and sinful pleasure of your body in that order, please?" I replied pleasantly. "Fetch me glass of Baileys. There's a good girl."

"Certainly." She smiled and walked over to the bar. I knew where this was coming from and I was not pleased. Jealousy stemmed from feelings and I didn't need that right now.  Zoe returned with my drink but it wasn't the Baileys I had requested. She had poured vodka, which I could not stand; into Dylan's Sippy cup and added two ice cubes just to annoy me.

"This is vodka," I said dryly.

"My bad," she snapped.

I sighed and shook my head and went to empty the drink into the sink. "Something seems to be on your mind."

"Why thank you for noticing. What was your first fucking clue?" she growled.