I was furious. How dare she.

I moved down the hallway with quick steps, pushing Mel out of the way as I went looking for Archer.

I tore down six more posters that had been placated around the school. When I finally turned the corner onto the hallway that housed our row of lockers I found Archer with his fist in his hair.

He turned to look at me, his eyes widening slightly when he saw the look on my face.

"C'mon. Let's go" I took him by the arm, feeling all his muscles bunched up.

"I will find her. And I will make her life living hell" he swore as he moved alongside me.

I made a beeline for the main office, walking past the receptionist and right into the office of our head dean.

I slapped the paper onto his table and looked up at with the most intimidating look I could muster.

"This is what Sanchez does to people, sir. She followed us to the clinic of Archer's sister. Now we come back this morning and this is the shit we find placated in the school halls."

My chest was heaving.

Mr. Wincston said nothing as he took the paper from my hand. He scanned the paper before setting it back down.

"How do you know it -"

"I saw her drive away. I know it was here. Trust me" I breathed.

Archer was clenching his fists so tightly by his sides I was afraid the tendons in his hands would snap. I clasped my hand around his, and related his fist into a somewhat normal position.

"Look Echo. While I appreciate your efforts to stand up for you friend, there isn't anything I can do. I can give her a warning, but that's the extent of it. Her parents fund more than half of the school. Half of the school."

I looked at our dean with an open mouth. "You're not doing anything because you're scared they're going to take that brat out of the school?" I bit out.

"Watch your language Lee." he said pointing his finger at me, "This has happened before. You've heard the story from your friends probably. And just like back then, there isn't anything we can do now. If we suspend her, her parents threatened they'd take her out of the school. I can't let that happen. Not with all the new pending projects lined up for Ravenport High."

I stepped back from his desk, taking deep measured breaths to try and refrain from screaming.

"It's not worth it baby" Archer said, taking my arm and leading out of the office. I followed Wincston with my eyes until Archer dragged me over the threshold and back into the reception area.

The receptionist who had greeting me on the first day sent us a sympathetic smile before we left the office.

There was whispering in the crowds as we passed. Archer looked so angry that people shut up. No one dared to breath a word. That was until Sanchez appeared at the end of the hallway, her hands resting on her hips.

"Are you sure you don't have a little of that retard gene in your body?" she screeched down the hall, earning a loud round of support by her brainless groupies.

Archer came to such and abrupt halt in the middle of the hallway that I slammed into his back.

"No, no, no" I breathed, trying to grasp his arm before it was too late, but Archer tore out of my hold and barrelled down the hallway, towards a suddenly terrified looking Sanchez.

"Archer! Stop!" I yelled, running after him.

He was this close to actually running over Sanchez when Ryder slammed into him from the side, pushing him into the lockers and holding him there.