17: Super Short Chapter

I wake up finding two guys laying beside me. I check to see who, on my right is Jinxx and my left is Kellin while I'm in the middle. Sweet. Kellin stures awake and smiles at me. "Hey beautiful, happy for real birthday." I giggle
"Thanks."
"Did you like your present last night?"
"Like it?" He frowns. "Give me a reason not to." He smiles again and kisses me softly. His tongue slides into mine and he bites my bottom lip.
"Hey guys let's not do this in the morning, the neighbors will get even more pissed at us." Jinxx says while leaning against my arm. I get up from the bed and grab a towel.
"I'm gonna shower." Kellin looks at Jinxx for a second.
"Go on, I'll let it slide." Kellin shoots up and follows me.
"Let's take a bath, I find them more relaxing." He takes my hand and starts the bath adding in bubbles too.
"Bubbles, really?" He nods. "I used to take baths with bubbles when I was pregnant."
"Nice." He gets in. "Come in." I sit leaning my back against his chest. "I'll wash your hair."
After washing my hair and cleaning himself he gets out and leaves me alone closing the door behind him.

My fingers meet my folds and I softly finger myself. I squirm around and bite my bottom lip trying to hide my moans. Jinxx comes in naked still and jumps in with me. "Don't do that, that's my job." He fingers me rougher, I moan softly. "I love you."
"I love you too." I kiss him softly while he thrust into me.
._._._._._._._._._._.
I make pancakes and scrambled eggs for the guys and they scarf it down. "What are we gonna do today?" I ask.
"I'm going back home to change into better clothes and I need to get groceries really quick so I'll be here early." Kellin says
"We need to go grocery shopping too so we can go together. We gotta pick up Sammy and Chase too and we can go where you'd like." Jinxx and Kellin stare at me.
"Hmmm...let's go to...universal studios." They both nod.
"Alright let's get going." We go outside to Jinxx's car since Kellin was too lazy to take his car and he's staying over tonight again. "So are you children doing good?" Kellin asks.
"Mhm." I nod.
"Chase resembles me and Sammy resembles Lacy. Sammy even has Lacy's grey eyes and brown hair."
"Lacy had brown hair?"
"Yeah, it was like oak wood brown."
"I didn't know, her hairs been dyed for so long."
"Yup, im thinking about dying it red again like I did in 8th grade."

  Hey at least I updated...