Epilogue

How Lacy looks above, except for the big gages! I don't like those...could you imagine put your finger through a big hole in someone's ear?!?!? Yuck...but yet again wicked.
  ~Lacy~
  My band and I were just doing a sound check until our manager came in, his name is Rob. "Guys you'll be going on tour tomorrow with Black Veil Brides." They all cheered in excitement.
  "Oh my god Clara aren't you excited?!?!?" The lead singer, Janelle, shook my arms. I nodded, I didn't tell them my past or my real name I was too afraid to even hear them call my name.
  "You don't seem happy." The male singer, Chase, leans his arm against my shoulder. "Did you take your pills?" I shake my head "Here I got them." He hands me my anxiety pill. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." I know I will. I stopped talking four years ago ever since I left. For some reason, I don't remember where I was before I left. Like who was I with? When I heard Black Veil Brides, I felt sick to my stomach, but why? I got a new phone but I couldn't remember any of my contacts in my old one so I just put in Gee's and my bands numbers.
  "Come on guys lets go pack." Janelle let me go. I moved out of the apartment and moved in with them.
  -Tomorrow-
  We all hopped onto the bus and put our stuff in the back room. I got the top bunk, like always, closer to the door. I grabbed my violin and went to the back room. I started playing whatever came in mind, Dearly Beloved from the game Kingdom Hearts. (I love you so so much if you know that game)
  I started playing, I lost control and let myself drift away into the sound of the strings playing beautiful music. I felt free, I felt calm.
  I was halfway through the song until a knock at the door stopped me. "BVB is here." The rhythm guitarist, Raven, said. I put my violin away and walked outside.
  Just when I saw Jinxx, I felt like I was gonna cry. I looked at all of them and gave them a fake smile. The only smile I've got. "You look familiar." Andy furrowed his brows. "I feel like I've known you before but I don't know if I do." The rest stare at me.
  "Whatever." Jake shrugs. "So you guys are the Outcasts."
  "No shit." I blurted out. Andy shot me a glare.
  "Okay...well hope we all get along." I walked away feeling like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. Kole, bassist, came in and held my hair up and rubbed my back.
  "You okay?"
  "Does it look like it?" I snapped before vomiting even more. "Oh god." I fell back and blacked out.
  ~Kole~
  I pick her bridal style and put her down in my bunk. Clara breathed heavily, with dark circles under her eyes. She doesn't sleep as much, nor eat. She's underweight, light as a feather. What could've caused her to throw up?
  I push the thought away and go back to the living room. "Is Clara alright?!" Raven shot up out of her seat. I nod.
  "She threw up and passed out, I put her in my bunk." Raven sits back down. 
  "Is she okay?" CC asks.
  "Don't know, this only happens when I triggers her past. She never told us about herself before, but we never asked."
  "You should." Jinxx crossed his arms. "Maybe she's hiding something that she really wants to get out." Jake shrugs
  "So the press says you guys are hiding a dark secret." Janelle smirks. "What is that?"
  "Just something that we regret." Andy answers. "Let's say, it involved a girl." I might know where this is going. "We took her happiness away so she fought for it. We eventually grew friendlier with her. CC, Jinxx, and Ash left Jake and I with her because they no longer wanted to be with us. We haven't seen the girl ever since."
  "How long has it been?" I ask
  "Four years, she left four years ago." I frown
  "Clara said she left some place four years ago, but she can't remember why or what happened in the past." Clara walks over with a crop top on and some shorts. She got a bottled water and went to the back room, I assume she's playing the violin some more since I hear a graceful sound coming from there.
"I wanna talk to her." Jake gets up and walks to the back room.
~Lacy~
"Clara." I stop and see Jake smiling at me.
"Sup." He notices my tattoos.
"Those are nice." Jake says.
"Thanks."
"They look so familiar now that I think of it. Is Clara your real name?" I nod. A lump in my throats stayed there and never went down. "Oh okay you just look similar to this girl."
"What's her name?"
"Lacy. I'll show you a picture." He hands me his phone showing a picture of me four years ago. How did he get this?
"How did you get this?" I mutter
"What do you mean?" I snap out of my thoughts, shit he's on to me.
"I know Lacy." I know her very well.
"You do?"
"Yeah. Haven't talked to her in a year, she's doing fine. She never said how you knew her?" He nods
"Can't say how she knows me."
"Why?"
"Because she should know by now. Lacy what are you pulling?" He growls at me.
"Nothing how do you know me?!" I snap at him.
"Get it through your thick skull, I know you remember."
"I don't-"
"Bullshit."
"I don't-"
"Don't fucking lie to me!" He shouts, I flinch
"I don't know! I don't know! I honestly don't fucking know! I can't remember shit okay just don't hurt me!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Kole comes in and holds on to me while I tremble in fear.
"What the hell happened?"
"That isn't Clara." Jake says.
"Then who is she?"
"The girl that the guys and I haven't seen in four years, her name is Lacy." He looks down at me
"Look, Clara isn't this Lacy chick she's just Clara." I'm not Clara, Kole. "Let's get you to bed." Kole puts my violin down and walks with me to my bunk. I climb in and lay down.
"Lay with me." He climbs up and I curl beside him.
"Clara?"
"Hm?" I say sleepily.
"Are you really Clara or are you Lacy?" I say nothing. "Clara what's wrong? You're not answering."
"I'm just tired." I fake a yawn.
"We'll talk in the morning." I nod.
-Morning-
I woke up and saw Kole beside me. "Morning." He smiles tiredly, I don't wanna talk about this.
"Morning."
"Let's talk." I sigh and sit down on his waist. "I know something's up, what is it?" He cups my chin. I lay my head on his chest.
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Then what do you want?" I bring my face closer to his and press my lips against his softly. They were so smooth and soft. My lip rings I forgot to take out last night pressed against his skin. I moaned softly while he fought with my tongue.
"PORN!!!!" CC shouted, I rolled my eyes. Kole and I got heavier in front of him. "EW!!!!" We smile and he puts his hand inside my shirt. "GROSS YUCKY NO!!!!" We laugh and get out.
"We were just messing around." Jake comes in, I stare at him. Kole was with me and CC left to god knows where. "Did you tell them?" Jake shakes his head "Keep it that way Jake. I don't want you guys to get all butt hurt about me."
"I already am."
"I don't even understand why you're mad about this? I don't even remember what happened between us." Kole holds my hand.
"Whatever." Jake walked away.
"Let's go out." The bus stops. I get dressed into high waisted shorts,a black baseball t, and black converse.

 I get dressed into high waisted shorts,a black baseball t, and black converse

I put on my jewelry and brush my hair and teeth. I walk out and wait for Kole to get ready. "Let's go." Kole takes my hand and walks out with me. I put my money in my pocket and my phone in the other. "So can I call you Lacy?"
"When no one else is around."
"Alright, Lacy." The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. "Does that make you comfortable?"
"Very."
"Why can't we tell the others?"
"Then the rest of BVB will know. They'll start asking a million questions even if I can't answer them all." We sit down at a bench in the park.
"Can I see your arm tattoos?" I show him my arms. He rolls up my sleeves and gasps. "How did I not notice this?" He traces the scars on my arms up and down. "Why didn't I check?"
"It's not your fault." I pull my arms away. "I chose to do it." I look down. "Now I regret it."
"We all regret things in life." He picks up my chin and pecks my lips softly. "I regret many things in my life, but if I never did them I would've never met you." I blush and kiss the tip of his nose.
  "I wish I could be happy for the rest of my life, but that's not how life is." Suddenly two cops stopped us from our mushy talk.
  "Sorry to interrupt but, are you Lacy Sway?" I nod. "We found something from your mother before a shooting happened in her neighborhood." I gasp
  "Is she okay?!"
  "Yes, and her sister wanted us to give this to you." They hand me a journal with a lock on it. "Here's the key." They had me the key. "We don't know if your mother is okay, she wasn't at her house." I nod
  "Thank you officers, have a good day."