3: Too Late to Fix This Mess

-Year Later(I'm too lazy)-
  ~Lacy~
  I feel even more insane than before. I have very little of my sanity left. Voices, screaming. My demons pounding against my skull trying to escape my mind/smaller looney bin. I couldn't take this anymore. Kole is going to see me today, I sat in bed with a blank face.
  Why is there so much rage built inside me? One of the doctors came in with a needle, not this shit again. I got up and pushed her back, I walked away. "Ms. Purdy you need your medication." She said
  "No! It makes me go even more insane!" I shouted back. I have to keep my sanity, I have to keep the bit that's left. No medication, no matter how comforting it is, it makes me hooked so I get more which makes me go even more crazy. They wanna brainwash me.
  "Lacy!" A male doctor chases me. Oh god why can't I just go?! I squint my eyes and see a rather familiar looking face. My arms were tied behind my back.
  "Let me go!" I shouted. I pushed away roughly and ran to the figure. They turned to reveal Kole. "Kole!" I caught his attention.
  "Lacy." He holds me tightly. "What's going on?" The doctors stop.
  "She didn't take her medication." She holds up the needle. "Hold still honey." I shake my head
  "It makes me more insane you dumbasses! You aren't helping me you're making it fucking worse!" The liquid injected into me. "NO!!!" Kole kissed me softly.
  "Listen to me baby, Lacy." I held his hand. "I love you, I always will. You need to fight."
  "I can't do it Kole, I can't." I sob.
  "Come on, no more visits for two months." TWO FUCKING MONTHS?!?!?!?
  "Ma'am please don't do that." Kole pleaded to her
  "Well guess what, we just did."
  "Ma'am she'll harm herself."
  "Whatever." She rolled her eyes.
  -Next Day-
  I'm losing it. I can't do it. I grab a sharp piece of glass I shattered from the mirror in the bathroom and rub it against my skin roughly. Shut up. Shut the hell up. All of you just get out of my fucking head. I watch the blood drip onto the ground. I start another scar this time deeper.
  I dropped the piece of glass and sit in the corner. I can't cry, I'm too empty. "Ms. Purdy!!" The male doctor calls. He looked me in his eyes and saw me in pain when I didn't feel a thing.
  "Just...go away..."
  ~Male doctor person~
  Shit. The nurses came in and took her to see Doctor Frank. I picked up the glass and threw it away. Kole is right, doctor Sparks shouldn't have done that. I call Kole immediately. "Hello?" He answered tiredly, its three in the morning.
  "Kole can you come back to the hospital something terrible happened with Ms. Purdy."
  "On my way." He hangs up.
~Lacy~
Nothing is okay anymore. I'm so tired and weak, I just want to go to sleep for eternity...but I refuse to live in fear. I refuse to join my demons, I refuse to drown. I may be struggling to swim cause I haven't slept in peace for a long time but I refuse to give up.
I hear Kole talking. I wish to hold his hand and curl up to his side. "Lacy." I hear him say my name, I feel his warm hand against my cheek. "Please wake up." I'm too tired to even open my eyes. "Please just wake up. One more year and you'll be back with the band healthy and fine. We could be together again without this distance. Just fight for me longer panda." I open my eyes
"Koala bear." I croak. "I miss you." He hugs me.
"One more year baby, then you'll be home in peace." I nod. "Do you think you can handle one more year without me?" I say nothing. "Lacy?" He cups my chin. "I'm gonna be really busy next year, the band is planning on a new album." I sigh and turn my head. "Are you mad."
"No, I just-I really hate myself for doing this too me."
"Lacy remember what I told you?" He holds my hands. "If we never made those mistakes in the past, then we would never be here now. If you never did those drugs or went insane, and you chose not to go here. Then you would've never known Ashley is your brother, your mom might be okay, being in a band, seeing your idols, and not being with me. This is just another year Lacy!" I close my eyes.
"Go away." I push him. "I don't wanna see you." He gets up
"I love you." I say nothing. Kole's gone, he's no longer the love of my life now. I ruined it. Gosh why am I such a fuck up? It's too late to change this...

Hey guys so it's 5 in the morning when I posted this and I'm getting really tired now. Before I couldn't sleep but now sleep is biting me in the ass. I'm having weird sleep routines because of my spring break! Ugh!
Love you guys<3