7: What?!?!?

~Lacy~
  It's getting pretty late, I've been with Richie almost all day. I went back to the BVB house close to 1 in the morning. I walk in quietly and go upstairs to my room. I grab some clothes to sleep in and take a shower.
  ---
My head pounded against me skull, I groaned and sat up. My stomach started to feel like it was empty, I ran to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat. I throw up into the bowl and coughed. "What's going on?" Jinxx walks in, I throw up again while he holds my hair.
"I feel so sick..." I lay my back against the wall. "I'm gonna go get some stuff from the drug store, I'll be back."
---
I come back with something I thought I'd never use. I walk into the bathroom and do my business, once I check the magical pregnant stick. It's positive. I get another one.
All of them were positive, that can't be! I didn't have sex with anyone...did I?! I throw the sticks in the trash can and scream. I pound against the wall crying. Ashley comes in and holds me down. "What's wrong?"
"They're positive..." I sob into his chest
"What do you-" he stops. "Who's the father??"
"I don't know." I cry harder
"Don't cry, we'll find out tomorrow."
-Next Day-
Who could the father have been? Who screwed me without me remembering. "Come on." Ashley takes me to his car. He opens the door for me then closes it once I get inside. "Don't be nervous." He rests a hand on my knee while driving off.
"How come I can't remember..." I look out the window
"Probably happened at the party."

We went in to see who's baby it is by taking some DNA. "Well it's definitely not your brother Ms. Purdy." The doctor tells me, I sigh in relief. "But the fathers name is Kole Parker." What?!?!?!?!?
"Okay thank you so much." I walk out quickly going behind the hospital not caring about Ashley.
"Lacy." Ashley wraps his arms around me while I cry.
"How did he get to me...?" I whisper. Suddenly, Ashley's phone goes off.
"Not now C-" he stops with wide eyes. "We'll be there in a few." He hangs up. "We gotta go now."
"Why?" We get into the car, he drives off quickly.
"They found a sex tape with you and Kole, this might explain everything."
-BVB House-
I walk in and see the guys looking at me worried. "Here." They hand me Andy's phone, Ash starts it.
I saw it all. I was drunk at the time. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" I threw the phone but Andy caught it before he reached the ground. "HOW COULD HE THAT FUCKER!!!" I growled
"Lacy no-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP PURDY!!" I snapped. "I'm going upstairs." I go upstairs and slam my door shut. I slept almost all day.