6: I Kinda Like You

-Next Day-
  ~Lacy~
  I woke up with a terrible head ache. I notice the bottles of alcohol around me, with PTV, BVB, Kellin, and Ronnie passed out beside me on the couch or on the floor. I sit up groaning and see I had not short or pants on. "What the hell?" I mutter, Andy wakes up and sees me.
  "What happened to your clothes?" I shrug.
  "What happened?" I look around and rub my head.
  "What the fuck?" Ashley wakes up and throws his jacket at me. "Where's your clothes?!" The others all shoot up quickly
  "Oh my god!" Jaimie squeals. "Come on girl you're practically naked!" He takes me to my room and pushes me onto the bed. "I think I have a video of that." He shows me his phone. I watch it while he picks out clothes for me for today.
  The guys and I were playing truth or dare, we started taking off clothes later but CC and I were the only ones who were taking our clothes off. I made out with Ashley?!?!?!? I gave a lap dance to Ronnie and I let Vic and Jaimie give me a hickey! What the fuck?!
  "Oh gosh I'm gonna be sick." I gag, Jaimie holds on to me.
  "Here's your clothes."
  "Jaimie I wish I could kill you but you have an excuse to live because we were drunk."
  "Why?" I show him the hickey on the left side of my neck and above my collar bone.
  "You and Vic gave me a hickey." His eyes widened, he blushes
  "W-well, get dressed. I'll show the guys the video." He hands me black high waisted shorts, navy green t-shirt, converse, and a black jacket.
  I get dressed and walk downstairs, all the guys were pale except for Ronnie. He was laughing. "Wow Lacy I didn't know you liked us that much." He smirked. "Jesus Kellin what is wrong with you?" He grins.
  "Wait what?!" I check the video with Kellin. He was touching me!!! "Oh shit..." I move away from the guys and grab my phone and purse.
  "Where are you going?" Jaimie tries to grab my hand but I move away quickly.
  "Going with Richie." I shout. I slam the door shut and call Richie.
  "Sup Lacy!"
  "Shush...I have a hangover. Can you come pick me up? I'm at BVB house."
  "Sure I'm only fifteen minutes away."
  "Thanks." I hang up and wait outside.
  "Hey girly." He gets out the car and opens the passenger side door for me.
  "Thank you gentleman." He winks
  "Anything for m'lady." I laugh. He shuts the door and gets into the driver side.
  "No wings or armor? Not even makeup?"
  "Nope." He pops the "P" I nod. "All natural."
  "Good." I smile.
  "Wanna go to my house?"
  "Anywhere but here." I point to the house.
  "Alrighty." He drives off quickly. "So what happened?" I tell him the whole thing.
Richie holds my hand and rubs it softly. "I'm so sorry. I should've never left, I could've protected you."
"It's okay, at least Kellin recorded it so we knew what was going on."
"It's my gonna fully tell you what happened Lacy." He stares at me. "You could've gone upstairs with one of the guys are a couple of them and went into the room to you know what." My eyes grew wide, I stare at him.
"Oh my gosh Richie!" I freak out. "I was gonna date Jinxx again and now you're making me think about it! What if I did do it?!"
"Relax, I was just exaggerating-"
"No Richie what if it actually happened?!" He pulled over. "Why'd you-" I feel a pair of lips on mine. I grab onto Richie hair and kiss back softly. His tongue slides into my mouth sneakily, he roams around my mouth before pulling away with a web of drool along with him. I blush and look down at my hands. "W-what was that for?"
"To make you stop worrying, I know I said I wasn't flirting last time but I kinda like you Lacy." He smirked down at me. "You're so small and adorable." He messes with my now long hair. My hair grew to the middle of my back within two years. "And keep your hair long, I like it better than your hair before."