2: My bitch, your slut

~Lacy~
  I decided to leave a day before the deadline. Everyone stood right by me in the hospital. "Time to go Ms. Purdy." Gee's doctor said.
  "Well I gotta go." I smile weakly, I wanted to cry but I just bottled up the pain.
  I hugged them all and they left. Kole stayed though. "What are you doing here Kole? You should go with them." He shakes his head and holds me.
  "I promise to see you as much as possible."
  "You don't have to." My voice cracks, I whimper.
  "Let it out baby." I shake my head
  "I don't wanna go, I don't want to leave you all miserable and lonely for two goddamn years Kole. Go find someone else, I'll be fine in the looney bin." I cried onto his shoulder
  "Two years aren't that bad baby, I can't last. Beside I'll call you everyday and see you as much as I can." I nod. "I know it's too soon to say this but, I want you to be my girlfriend."
  "Kole no!" I sobbed harder. "I can't date you. It's going to be distant." He shakes his head
  "The distance may be keeping us apart but that doesn't stop me from fighting for us." Us. I kissed him deeply. "I'll be waiting for two years, I have plenty of time." I felt hurt, like the weight on my chest grew heavier. I pushed Kole away. "Baby girl what's wrong?" He stood there confused. I turned around and ran to the doctor.
  "Let's go." I said. Kole didn't chase after me or call me, he already knew why I did that.
  ~Kole~
  I watched her go. My little light won't be the same, but it was for her own good. Clara-no, Lacy deserves this. She deserves to live a better life. Once she's out of here, I'm gonna be one clingy ass fucker. I'm gonna be her little baby, I'm gonna cry my eyeballs out once I see her. Heh, I'm admitting it. I am no man around her but when other guys are around us I can be manlier than all of them, they'd coward off and cry to their mommy.
  I pressed my hand against my chest holding onto the necklace she gave me. It's two dog tags which she wrote my bitch and the other wrote his slut she had one as well but hers was from me and I wrote my slut and wrote her bitch then in the back of one of them she put no matter what, you will always be mine. If your girl can't accept that then I don't accept her! I love you bitch<3
  I chuckled and walked back to the bus. The others were in the living room on their phones or doing something else. We didn't speak of her or anything else, we didn't talk at all.