First Day of School

Reinielle's POV

Reinielle: Do I really have to go to school? I just hate school. I'm nothing but a total loser.

I said to myself. But there's nothing I can do... I have no choice. My parents wouldn't understand.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my clothes as I was done drying off. I went downstairs and saw my mom.

Mom: Good Morning Jon!

She said.

She was cooking pancakes for breakfast, but as always, a lot of pancakes must be made because my sister loves pancakes so much that she would eat at least 5 of it. She woke up and as suspected, she would run downstairs... She is always adorable.

We finished our breakfast and waved and kissed our mom and dad goodbye 'cause they have work to do... I sent my little sister to her class and she misses a lot of her friends she was grade 1 at this point. I said goodbye. Oh, Sorry... I never did introduce myself... I'm Reinielle Jon A. Soriano. I'm 12 years old and have a younger sister named Reijonna A. Soriano... Hana for short. I'm Grade 6 right now. I never did like the name Reinielle, since I had a bad past that includes my first name. So... Back to my story.

I went to my classroom and saw some other boys. They're the bullies that always loved to pick on me. They tried to act cool, even though they weren't and was always picking on others. Especially me. But I eventually got used to them. Although, I am kinda nervous, but it's a good thing that I always brought my earphones and I always listen to music. I always was alone at school, but, I only have one friend that keeps me company and his name is Enrico... Maybe I'm not completely alone...

As I was just thinking about him he scared the hell out of me.

Enrico's POV

Hi! I'm Enrico Luis D. Cuyco I'm Reinielle's... Or should I say, Jon's Best Friend. I'm 12 years old and Grade 6. Me and Jon weren't childhood friends, but we eventually became best friends. I have a younger sister, just 1 year younger than me, named Sophia D. Cuyco, and a Younger Brother who's still a toddler named Derick D. Cuyco. I am very excited to go back to school and to meet new friends too, but what I was more excited about is Jon. He is my best friend and I haven't seen him in ages.

I walked in the classroom, where I was supposed to be, then I walked in slowly and saw Jon. He did not saw me 'cause he was listening to music as always... I walked outside 'cause I was thinking of a plan to surprise him. I took a little peek at Jon who is still listening to music while singing softly... He's the only male friend I have that has experience in singing... Apart from me, of course. I never told him that I can sing. Then I started thinking...

Enrico: What if a scare him?

I didn't think twice and just did it.

So I walked in again and he still did not notice me. I screamed and scared the crap out of him. I was laughing so hard at the ground and he was so mad. You should've seen his face. He tried to punch me, but dodged it quickly.

Reinielle's POV

When he scared me, I got really mad for scaring me and he knows that I hate getting scared.

Reinielle: You know I hate that.

Enrico: I know, I know. But...

He said as he kept laughing.

Enrico: You should've seen your face!

I tried to punch him, but missed miserably. I just sat back down.

Enrico: Alright, alright. I'll stop.

He said, standing back up.

Enrico: Sorry, buddy. But I haven't done that to you for a long time.