bonus chapter 03

*Yugyeom and Bambam's Dance Show Down*

*Bambam's POV.*

I was walking around Youngjae and I's room, completely naked, as I try to find clothes to wear. Suddenly the door opened, making me jump, and I saw Youngjae standing by the doorway with wide eyes.

"Aish! You should knock first hyung!" I yelled and immediately slipped on a boxer and shook my head, covering my face.

"Yah! Why would you walk around naked when you have a roommate? Aish, jin ja?" The hyung yelled back at me, and it really rang through my ears, and I had to cover them because he has such a loud voice.

I rolled my eyes at him and just put on ripped jeans and a shirt, topping it off with a leather jacket. I put on my sneakers as the older one plopped down on his bed.

"Yah, you know Mark-hyung's group, right?" He speaks up and I just hummed in response. "And you do know who his members are, right?"

"Jackson and Yugyeom," I said simply as I glanced at him while fixing my hair. "What about them?"

"Well, lots of trainees say that Yugyeom is a better dancer than you. Have you seen him dance though?" Youngjae shifted slightly on his bed so he could look at me.

"Oh jin ja?" I snorted at the thought. "And no, I haven't. I haven't even seen or met him."

"Well, I have met him. He's nice actually, but the trainees want you guys to have a dance show down," the other said slowly and I was silent for a while as I stared at him. I'd like to go for it, but the Yugyeom boy might think that I'm a boastful and rude trainee.

"When do they want that to happen?" I asked as I looked back at the mirror again, adding final touches to my hair and spraying perfume on my neck.

I didn't even notice Youngjae beside me until he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me out of the dorm. "Right now."

"W-what? I'm not even ready yet!" I stammered as I got pulled by him. I never even knew that this hyung could run this fast. "Hyung! I don't want to!"

"Just show them!" He yelled as we entered the company building and pulling me towards our dance studio. When we reached the particular room and came inside, I saw a boy complaining to two other boys.

"Hyung, I don't wanna do it!" He whines, and I guessed this was Yugyeom, and the two boys must be Mark and Jackson. The muscular one, Jackson, like what Youngjae said, glanced at me and I shook my head rapidly at him.

"BAMBAM IS HERE!" He screamed and made everyone's heads, since there were other trainees here, turn towards Youngjae and I's direction. My eyes were still glued on Yugyeom though, especially now that he's looking at me.

My heart made an odd jump and my cheeks feel like they were burning, but I shook it off my thoughts. I turned away from his gaze and focused on Youngjae instead, who was already pulling me to the center of the room.

"A-aniyo!" I stammered out as I try to get out of his grip. Since when did this boy become this strong?

I glared at Youngjae when he left me at the center to sit with the other trainees with Yugyeom in front of me. I looked around so I would avoid the gaze that the boy was giving me.

Soon, the music started to playing through the speaker and it filled the room. The two of us made small moves at the intro and I gestured him to start first, and he gave me a smile, but I didn't return it. Although, it still made my heart flutter.

He then started dancing, his body moving smoothly with the beats of the dubstep and I have to admit that he is good.

He then gestures me and I danced as well, doing the moves that I'd usually use whenever it's a dubstep. When the beat had a small pause, I did a hand stand and everyone was cheering. I couldn't help but smirk when I was done and pointed at him.

This time, he was sexy dancing and I just froze on my spot as I watched him. I think there were also some cheering, but I couldn't hear anything at this moment. I was too distracted by his dancing and I can't believe that I'm letting someone beat me. I can't even believe that I'm attracted to a boy.

The music then changed its beat and he gestures me that it was my turn after his dance, but I didn't move. I was just there, standing, dumbfounded. I'm good at sexy dancing as well, and I could do dance moves like a girl would do, but he really got me hooked.

The music stopped and everyone went to Yugyeom, congratulating him and giving him friendly hugs. The only one that went beside me was Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson.

"That's alright, you did great!" Jackson gave me an adorable smile while Mark patted my back. I managed to give them a small smile.

"Mianhae," Youngjae says with a pout and I just nodded at him.

While they were comforting me, the boy I just had a show down with came up to us when the other trainees had left.

"You must be Bambam, you did great. I hope we'll be friends and I hope that useless showdown wouldn't ruin anything," he spoke with a shy smile as he offered his hand for me to shake. I looked down at his hand, it looks so soft. I also glanced up at his face and damn, he was so beautiful and I want to ruffle that fluffy hair of his.

Though I kept my ground firm. I kept a blank expression and the smile that was plastered on his face faded. He scratches his head instead when I didn't shake his hand. Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson only looked at each other.

"Okay, maybe you don't want to be friend," the boy in front of me said slowly as he avoided my intense gaze. As much as this was killing me, I just didn't want my feelings for him to get developed.

"What makes you think that we could be friends?" I put on a sly smile and shook my head at him before I walked past him, hitting his shoulder in the process as I made my way out of the door. Youngjae tried to stop me but I ignored him.

But I didn't know that ignoring my feelings for the particular boy would make me fall even harder for him.

- - - - - - - - - -

YEAAAAH! I guess this really is the end of this book :( But I'll be posting another yugbam fic if i come up with another idea in a few months. So yaaah. I love y'all!! thankyou so much for the love and support!!

Ainahgase