chapter 8

*Yugyeom's POV.*

It has been a few days since we were complete, but we still couldn't find the right timing to tell the hyungs, or the right timing to pretend to be friends in front of the hyungs. Basically, all of us ignore each other unless we're in front of friends or cameras. The two of us even had to bicker at each other when we're alone, blaming one another for not talking first. Jinyoung and Youngjae are trying to help us, but the other hyungs are just too hard headed.

"Yah, you apologize first! You were the one who attempted to punch me!" Bambam hissed at me when we got to the backstage and we were the first ones back after our last performance for Inkigayo.

"Aish, jinja? You were the one who spilled chocolate drink all over me!" I hissed back at him.

"You were technically being annoying effortlessly," he said, rolling his eyes.

"That doesn't even make sense!" I exclaimed and the door swung open, and my heart almost jumped out of my chest, but I sighed out of relief when it was just Jinyoung. I was about to ask him how we're going to apologize, but he just turned and called the other hyungs.

"Yah, guys, Bambam and Yugyeom has something to say to us!" He called. Bambam and I looked at each other with wide eyes, and we were obviously panicking. We pointed at each other and he was giving me those demanding eyes until the other hyungs came and we immediately turned to them.

"If it's just nonsense then we won't-" Jackson was interrupted by Youngjae.

"Hyung, let's at least listen to them just this once. We can't stay like this forever," he says, sincerity in his voice and we could see their faces turn soft.

"Okay, what is it you wanted to tell us anyway?" Jaebum says with arms crossed as they all looked at us. My heart started to beat faster because of the pressure and nervousness.

"Well, uh-uh, we- uhm," Bambam tries to start but only turns out to be stammering. He couldn't even complete his sentence properly, leaving the others confused, so I helped him out.

"We're very sorry for our behavior from the very start, we realized how childish we were that we actually fight over the smallest of things," I said, looking down to my feet before glancing up at Bambam, who also continued for me.

"W-we thought that maybe we should try to be friends, for a change, and so that we wouldn't be such a burden to all of you."

"We're not doing this for just our career, but we're also doing this for our friendship and teamwork," I said and we all fell into silence for a moment, I could literally hear the beating of my heart in my ears.

"We did the right thing, you've learnt your lesson, come on," Jaebum says and opened his arms wide for a group hug. A grin slowly made its way up to my face, and I could tell that Bambam has the same expression as well.

"Aish, I love you guys!" I exclaimed as we all squeezed into a group hug, being noisy once again.

"Yugyeom ah, you're so sweet!" Jackson pinches my cheeks and laughed like a hyena, and it was really contagious that we laughed as well.

"Gyeomie," Bambam called and opened his arms, offering a hug, in which I accepted. I hugged him, slightly disgusted, but I tried my best not to complain and patted his shoulder in the process.

"I'm glad that you're my chingu now," I said as we pulled away and grinned.

"I'm glad too," he chuckles and suddenly, the hyungs started screamingn out of nowhere.

"YUGBAM!!!!!" Jackson screamed and started jumping around, Mark and Youngjae joining his hyper energy.

"Yah!" I said and hit Jackson's chest playfully making him laugh again.

* * * * *

"Yugyeom! Pass me the ketchup," Bambam says and I did so. We were now back inside our dorm, all of us gathered once again on the floor while eating pizza.

"Bambamie, pour coke into my cup please," I said as well and he did so. This is our way of annoying each other without showing it directly to the hyungs. We usually exchange glares when the others aren't looking or pinch each other painfully whenever they have their backs on us.

"Wow, it's weird for you guys to act like this," Jaebum says with a chuckle as he bites on to his pizza.

"Because they're both weird, that's why," Mark teases us and we all laughed.

"Mark-hyung is a bit loud today," Jackson says with his mouth full, making it a bit hard to understand.

"But not as loud as you yet," Youngjae laughed his ass off and Jinyoung let out a small 'woah' as he laughed at Jackson who was glaring at Youngjae.

Bambam and I were busy eating and laughing at them as they send bickers back and forth, in a funny way, of course.

"We have a mini fanmeeting tomorrow, we should sleep," Jaebum says as he glaces at our wall clock and it says 11pm.

"Yah! It's too early!" Bambam and I whined, coincidentally, making us look at each other and laugh fakely.

"Oi, we need to leave early tomorrow," the leader said as he stood up from the floor.

"IM JAE BUM DON'T BE SUCH AN ASS AND SIT BACK DOWN!" Jackson shouted even if the older boy was just beside him.

"I am hyung!"

"Just sit down!" We all whined and pulled him back down to the floor. In the middle of our loud conversation, where we were screaming and throwing each other sassy remarks, Coco suddenly came and went in between Mark's legs.

"You woke her up! Be quiet!" Mark yelled at us as the dog whimpered. He picks Coco up and rocked her like a baby.

"Mark-hyung is getting ready to have a baby soon!" I laughed and he threw his plastic cup at me.

"Yah! I'm not!" He whines, making Coco jump off his embrace and went over to Youngjae instead.

- - - - - - - - - -

omg im so sorry this got so boring. my mind in blank rn and i dunno what to put in anymore, but don't worryy, I'll make the next chapter better :)))

Ainahgase