chapter 17

*Bambam's POV.*

I woke up with something nudging me on the chest. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Coco instead of Yugyeom. I frowned a bit, because he usually wakes me up when he wakes up, but I guess Coco took his place. The white dog was whimpering and sounded like she was telling me something. How did she get into our hotel room though?

She jumped off the bed and I had to sit up to see her walking towards my luggage. My eyebrows were furrowed in confusion, because I didn't know what she meant. She then barked and ran to the bathroom so I followed her there.

"Oh, you want me to do my morning routine? Do I smell that bad?" I chuckled and she just barked at me. Yugyeom wasn't inside the bathroom as well, I thought maybe he went to the other hyungs' rooms.

As I brushed my teeth, I glanced at Coco from time to time who kept on whimpering. I asked her if she was hungry, and usually she'd wiggle her tail at the mention of food, but she didn't. I finished brushing my teeth, I placed back my toothbrush on the cup where Yugyeom and I put them, but his wasn't there. Where could his toothbrush be?

I got out of the bathroom, Coco trailing behind, and I saw Yugyeom's bed well made, in which I didn't notice earlier. I was starting to panic and I glanced at the corner where our luggages were, and that was when I only noticed that his luggage wasn't there.

"Coco, where could he be?" I asked the dog as I picked her up i my arms, starting to get worried. I'm not sure if he's safe, I'm not sure if he's really leaving me. I tried to contact him but it was out of reach, I also left a message, and he'd usually reply back fast, but he didn't, and I was really freaking out now.

I got out of my hotel room with Coco and went to Youngjae and Jaebum's. I didn't know what time it was so I'm not sure if they're still awake so I just barged in and the two of them looked at me. I saw a pissed Jaebum and a confused Youngjae.

"It's rude not to-" Jaebum was about to snap at me, but I interrupted him.

"Have you seen Yugyeom? Did he eat out alone by any chance?" I asked immediately and gave Coco to Youngjae as the two other hyungs shook their heads slowly.

"There you are! How did she get into your room?" Youngjae exclaimed as e pets the dog lovingly.

"I'm not sure, she woke me up and I saw all of Yugyeom's things gone. His luggage was gone!" I was panicking so hard that I was pacing around the room. "I'll go check Mark and Jinyoung's room."

I left them there, and I could tell by Jaebum's expression that he was worried too. He might still be mad at us, but I know that he wouldn't let go of our friendship just like that.

Like what I did awhile ago, I barged in to see an awake Jinyoung and an asleep Mark.

"Waeyo? What's wrong?" Jinyoung immediately asked when he saw my expression. I probably look like I'm so stressed right now.

"Yugyeom's gone. His things are gone. He didn't leave any letter or any texts, he just left without me knowing, and I-I can't- I-" I stopped talking because I was fumbling with my words and I started crying, groaning to myself as I covered my face with my hands.

"Hey, hey, hey, look, it's going to be fine, he'll be fine. I'm sure he'll be fine," the older one immediately comforted me and lets me sit down on his bed as I sobbed.

"W-we were alright l-last night, I-I don't know what h-happened. Where did I go wrong, hyung? Where? What did I do?" I choked out as I take in deep breaths as I cried, with him patting my back comfortably. I heard Mark shift slightly on his bed and he asked what happened, and Jinyoung explained it for me.

"Have you tried contacting him?" Mark asks worriedly.

"Out of reach."

"I think Jaebum stepped out of the line and you know Yugyeom is very sensitive," Jinyoung said beside me.

"W-where could he be, hyung?" I sniffed as I glanced at the older one.

"He's probably in Korea, in Namyangju," Mark answered for me. I was fiddling with my fingers, I was still panicking and I didn't know what to do.

"Can we go there?" I asked but the two of them shook their heads with sad expressions shown on their faces.

"We can't go back to Korea now, we're touring for three months straight, remember?" The boy beside me said and I was trying not to cry again, but I failed.

"H-how can he just leave like that? Would he still e-even love me after those three months?"  I asked them again, but they only stayed silent. They couldn't tell what would happen either.

I stood up and left their room, to see Youngjae and Jaebum standing by the doorway. The leader was about to say something, but I already pushed last them and went straight to my room, locking the door shut.

My body felt weak, my knees were wobbling so badly that I had to fall to the floor and sit down for a while as I cried.

* * * * *

*Yugyeom's POV.*

I had woken up early to leave for Korea. I had to take care of my mom who was sick, and I love her, so I did come home.

I felt regretful that I left Bambam inside the hotel room. Not even waking him up, not even leaving a letter, not even leaving any text. All that I left there was Coco, I'm pretty sure that she was smart enough.

I was crying as I waited for my flight number to be called, but I was wearing my shades so they wouldn't recognize me, even if there are just very few people around.

PD-nim found out about it and allowed me to leave for a while, and told me that maybe I should just return when we're going to have a comback for 'My Swagger' in Japan, and that means I'll have to wait for three months for the other hyungs to come back to Korea. Three months of suffering and missing Bambam.

I felt so guilty, but I knew that this was for the better. I even blocked their numbers so they wouldn't be able to contact me. I did this because I don't want to communicate with Jaebum just yet, he was just being too much.

"Flight to Korea, number 728, private jet," the voice in the speaker said and I quickly pulled my luggage with me, afraid that the other members would find out and come here.

I entered the plane and took my seat beside the window. I stared outside the whole time as I let tears pour down my cheeks, and I was even more depressed that there was no Bambam here to comfort me, to wipe my tears away, to hug me so tight until I calm down, and to kiss me to lighten up my mood.

I was wondering if I could survive the rest of the three months without him, but I'm pretty sure that I'll just miss him more everyday and it'd kill me, but I didn't have much of a choice.

I also want to take a rest for a while, to have a break. So I wouldn't be getting bashed by some fans that already hated us for what Bambam and I did. I also wanted to avoid Jaebum, but I never intend to avoid and hurt Bambam, though I know that he'll be upset when he wakes up to find out that I left.

The jet plane started to move and when it was up in the air, guilt filled my heart, though I couldn't do anything about it anymore.

I didn't stop crying until I got tired and fell asleep eventually, but my sleep wasn't as comfortable compared to when I sleep in Bambam's arms.

- - - - - - - - -

TWO CHAPTERS FOR TODAY BC I DIDNT UPDATE FOR TWO DAYS. AND PLEASE HATE ME NOW. IDK WHAT IM WRITING IM SORRY. YUGYEOM LEAVING IS JUST SO OUT OF THE BLUE DJSNDJDMD

Ainahgase