Chapter 15

4 weeks later

It has been four weeks sence I found out I was pregnant and I am about 6 weeks and tomorrow we can find out if it a boy or a girl. I know what your thinking but werewolves are only pregnat for five months and sence me and Killian are both alphas I will only be pregnant for three months so I can find out at 6 weeks if it is a boy or girl, but I don't know if we are going to leave it until the baby shower and have a big reavel or just find out. Juli and Garth have been great at co gaurdship and Garth's plan is starting to work well with a little tweaking from me. What? I want to see Juli be wrong about mates. Anyway I told him to start flirting with other girls at first he was all like 'hell no' or 'no shes my mate' I had to explain to him that it was to make her jealous and my master plan is starting to work. Right now we are right in the middle of the territory where a park area is, it had a pond, a playground, picnic areas, a volleyball area, and open spaces filled with giant trees.

"Look hes over their flirting with the pack slut that is- I mean he is suposed to be helping me protect you!" Juli complained. She isnt't wrong she is the pack slut, she has long long black hair which is dyed at the end, her skin is a dark tan she has brown eyes that are almost black she wears a extremly tight spaghetti strap tank top that rids up showing her stomach and it barly keeps her tits from poping out, did i menton she doesn't wear a bra, then she also has extermly tight skinny jeans with one of those useless skinny belts that come on skirts some sandles and a choker necklass which is actully really cute, thats not the point. Garth was getting closer and closer to her no doubt Juli was getting mad "Ill be back." she said anger fuming from her. As she aproched she smacked him so hard he flung back a foot "what the hell Juli!" he shouted 'angry' "you are not suposed to be getting all cuddley with that slut" "why not im a free man!" he stated smirking "because we are m- suposed to be gaurding Emma!" she yelled getting agervated "I can see her from here." they continued arguing. I tuend them out and sat by the water looking at the ducks swimming around and eating the bread that kids were throwing in the water. Juli came and ploped down next to me with Garth coming behind her siting at the edge of the bench. "You two have a nice chat?" I questiond snickering. They both just mumbled something under the lines of 'I hate him' and 'why her'. This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip brought to you by Skip the Bus driver, for all you driving needs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well you shouldn't have been flirting with that prostitute while on duty!!" Juli yelled for the one-hundredth time today "why do you care so much Emma didnt mind that I was and I have to protect her and she still isn't yelling at me like this! So answer my question." Garth yelled again at Juli "because you were on DUTY!!" she yelled standing on the very tip of her toes so she could be at eye level with him. I could tell that Garth was about to say somthing but I interupted "shut up both of you before I personally shove you down a small pipe." Juli was about to argue but I stoped her "listen to the pregnant lady." I said giving her a look that could kill.

I left the two of them in the kitchen glaring at each other while I booked it to the back where Killian was watching some of the teen's sparring with each other. I ploped down on the grass next to Killians feet and I heard him chuckle "what's wrong love?" he asked in a humorous tone. I glared at him "if Juli and Garth continue arguing we are going to have two less gaurds." he chuckled and sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder "it can't be that bad." I smiled "wanna bet?" I hoped up and draged him to the kitchen where Juli and Garth were arguing.

"Oh im sorry your such an idiot!" Juli yelled at Garth "and im sorry your so stupid!" he fired back. I gave Killian that 'I told you so' look he chuckled "ok ok you two Garth you have been relieved of your duties for the rest of the day." he said trying not to laugh "better love?" I nodded and kissed his cheek and he went back to watching the sparing. Garth practically sprinted out of the pack house and Juli glared at him "if you two keep arguing like this I swere that im going to get kidnapped or something." I told Juli laughing " Emma! Emma! I need you to watch Zack and come with me to my appointment!" Nina said coming downstairs with Zack in her arms "I love watching Zack but why is Lance not here?" she handed Juli a jar of Nutella and a spoon " because he's watching over the training area." I looked over at Juli who had a mouth full of Nutella and rolled my eyes " ok but me and him are going to have words." she laughed andwe all started walking to the pack doctor's office.

Anonymous POV

We watched as she walked down the street with a baby and her little bump growing, after so long we will finally avenge our leader. "Sir the witch is back at the camp." I smirked "good make her feal at home i'll be there soon I said sending him off. Her and her little friends walked into the office her disappearing from my sight. She will soon be in my hands and that alpha will be at my mercey.

Haha he wont know what hit him

Well that update took forever. I hope you liked it, I know you guys will love the new ones *sarcasm* hehe. Bye lovez💕