Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I woke up wrapped up in a familiar pair of arms. I looked up to see Killian's sleeping figure his features relaxed but still he looked alert. I moved to get up but Killian, who was still asleep, wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Killian." I said pokeing his face but nothing happend. "Killian!" I said louder. "Go back to sleep love." he said still half asleep. "Killian I need to pee!" I said whining. "Will you come back?" he asked. I dont know why but I felt the urge to be sarcastic "No Killian im going to climb out the window that the bathroom doesn't have." I joked trying to slip out of his grasp. "Well now im not letting you go." he sadi tightening his grip on me. "Killiiiiiiaaaannnn." I whined. I heard him chuckle then relese me slowly from his grip. I sprinted to the bathroom to do my business. When i came out Killian was fast asleep once again gosh he gose to sleep fast I crwaled back into bed and Killian's arms pulled me into him so my back was against his chest. "You smell good." Killian said burrying his head into my hair. My cheeks flushed red at his words "what do I smell like?" I asked curiously. "Like lavender and honey." he said his head still burried in my hair. Do I really smell like that? I guess i'll have to take his word for it.

We slept for 3 more hours when we heard "Nina and Lance are hear." "Nina and Lance hope that Emma and Killian aren't makeing pups." "Nina and Lance are coming in so we hope you both are fully dressed." I groaned turned in Killians arms so my face was burried in his chest. "Come on upy up." Nina said trying to pull me from Killian's grasp. I heard a growl ripple through Killian's chest as Nina pulled me from his grasp. "Oh hush she will only be gone a couple hours." I heard Killian grumble things under his breath as Nina pulled me into another room and looked me up and down, which made me self conscious, thne handed me some clothes and handed me a pair of healish boots and a scarf. "Try these on." she said pushing me into a bathroom I quickly put on the clothes and surprisingly they fit.

I walked out of the bathroom and Nina nodded in approval and drug me to the kitchen

I walked out of the bathroom and Nina nodded in approval and drug me to the kitchen. She walked to the pantry to get something to eat and I felt a pair of familiar strong arms wrap around me "you look good in those love." Killian wisperd in my ear sending shivers down my back. I was about to respond when Nina said " no no no brother we need to get to the mall." she draged me out of Killian's grasp and drove us to the mall.

"Okay first stop Holister!" Nina said happily as she drug me into a store where she bought me three shirts, a pair of shorts, and four pairs of jeans. "This is alot of clothes." I said as we walked into Rue 21. "Oh we aren't even close to done yet honey." she said as she looked for some more clothes.

Killian's POV

Uggg stupid Nina had to take my mate from me, yes i know she needs clothes but I dont like not having her by my side. "Alpha I just got a report from a omega family their daughter has gone missing." Lance said obviously very confused. "Ok send a tracker and two warriors to find the girl." Lance nodded and went to go diliver orders. Just as Lance opend the door my third in comand, Seth, came into my office. "Alpha the new batch of warriors are ready for a position." Seth informed me. "Ok thank you." I nodded and dismissed him. I know what your thinking why do we act different when we are doing pack stuff and that is becuse we are very serious about suff like this. I went back to doing more pack work and started wondering what my mate is doing right now hopefuly Nina is going easy on the shopping thing.

Emma's POV

Nina. Is . a. Shopaholic. She dragged me into every store we saw even if we didnt buy anything she just kept saying 'what if you find something' even when we were in a store for guys.

"Nina are we done yet im hungry." I complained. "Not yet we still have one more store to go to." she said dragging me into one more store called Victoria's secret. We walked in and Nina had a lady take my measurements which was really awkward by the way. Once we got out of there we went to get some food even though I told Nina it was almost 7 pm. We went to Twisters then started driving back to the pack house.

We walked into the pack house and i caired all of the bags up to Killian's room, almost falling going up the stairs. When I got to Killian's room and put down the bags I was instantly pulled into a hard chest. "What took you so long?" Killian asked as i wrapped my arms around Killian's waist becuse of my short hight. "Nina took forever." I said puting my face in his chest. "She tierd you out didn't she?" "yes." I nodded. Killian sighed and kissed my forhead sending a shiver down my spine. "Im going to go change." I told him he nodded and let go of me and I walked to the bathroom. I changed into leggings and Killian's long sleve shirt then went back into the bedroom. I could hear Killian shuffling in his closet until he opend the door and quickly came over to me. "Come on love you have had a long day." he said as he pulled me to his bed and quickly rushed to his side and turned off the lamp on his nightstand. Once he was in bed he pulled me to him to where I was laying on his chest and our legs were tangled together. Killian ran his hand through my hair which put me out like a light.

Hey dont get to comfy there is a storm a bruin bye loves💕

Not edited