Chapter 3

Killians POV

I didnt sleep all night. I couldn't i could smell the fear coming off of her and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I dicided to go take a shower I turned the water as cold as it could go I stayed in there for about an hour then got out. I threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts then went to my office. Might as well get this pack work done now.

Emmas POV

I jolted out of my sleep from yet another nightmare. I searched the room frantecly for Killian. He's the only one who can protect me. My eyes darted to the couch only to find Killian gone. I caousasly got out of the bed and made my way outside of the door. I walked down the hall looking in and out of the open rooms when i got to what i asumed was Killian's office. I knocked on the door and heard Killian's voice say "come in." I opend the door and slowly walked through the door. "Love what are you doing out of bed?"

"I um......wasn't tierd." I said surprisingly not at a whisper. I heard him let out a deep chuckle which made my heart flutter and a shiver run down my spine. "Well there's not much for you to do but you can watch me do paperwork if you want." I nodded and walked to the chair infront of his desk and sat down.

I haven't looked at him that well before his eyes are like a crystal bule that if his pupils were dialated they would look almost brown and his hair was black and shiny even in the dim lighting.

"Like what you see?" he asked a smirk plasterd on his face. My face became crimson red and I shot my gaze to anything else but him. He let out a low chuckle then continued on with the pack work.

We sat in his office for about an hour in that time I was playing a game on Killian's talkie thingy, Phone that's what its called, Killian suggested that we got get breakfast. I never usuly have breakfast Elaric barley allowed me to eat let alone have breakfast.

"What do you want to eat love?" Killian asked looking in the fridge. "Um what ever you want to." I said just above a whisper. "You didn't stutter this time" Eva told me. I guess I didn't. I watched Killian grab asome eggs and he asked "do you want an omlate?" I nodded I've never had an omlate before of course I made them for the pack but I have never had one.

Killian placed the omlate in front of me then went to the other side of the table and sat down. I took a bite out of my omlate it's flavour danced across my toung i hurried and ate the rest of my omlate probably not even chewing. When I finished I looked up to see Killian chuckling "was that good love?" "yes your a good cook." my voice sounding like a normal persons pitch. Killian looked a little stunned by my pitch but then he smiled his million dollar smile which could get any girl. I was about to say somthing when Killian's beta came into the kitchen with a girl with amber eyes and long black hair. "O you must be this dufeses mate!" she said pointing at Killian. I giggled a little when she said that then I heard Killians voice "yes she is and im sorry love you have to meet my anoying sister." Killian fierd back. "I am not! your just jealous because im the hotter twin." she said with a smirk. "I can agree with that." Killian's beta said wraping his arms around the girl. "Stay out of this Lance." Killian said. Lance so thats his name. "Hey I speek the truth." Lance said with his hands thrown up in surrender. "Anyway I'm Nina." she said sticking her hand out for me to shake. I took her hand and said "I'm Emma." I said surprising myself that I was so comfortable around her. "Well Emma since it looks like your wearing my brother's clothes we should go shoping tomarrow." i remember doing that when i was little. "That sounds like fun." I responed. She smiled then Lance drug her away to do God knows what. I felt sparks erupt in my hand and I looked up to see Killian grabing my hand "come on love." I didn't protest as Killian led me back to his room. He picked me up with ease and placed me on the bed. "What are we doing?" I asked. "We are having a movie day." Killian said. My face lit up like a Christmas tree. Killian put in Iorn Man something then came and sat by me on the bed. Half way through the movie my eyes started to get heavy Killian must have noticed because when my eyes started to close he pulled me into his side and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry for the very very very late update. 💕

Not edited