Chapter 1

It is my birthday I am 18 now I am able to find my mate and get out of here. I was sleeping peacefully ,in my old broken bed, when I was sudenly draged out by my hair. I instantly awoke when my eyes came face to face with alpha Elaric, my brother. "Get up you waste of space you need to get breakfast for the pack!" he yelled harshly. "Y-yes sir." I stutterd that was when his big hand was brought to my face. "I did not tell you to speak." he said harshly. I held the side of my face there was defenetly going to be a bruise. I hurried down stairs still in my clothes from yesterday to start preparing breakfast for the pack. I was almost done when Dianna and her minions came into the kitchen and knocked one of the plates down and screamed. Alpha Elaric came rushing in "what the hell is going on!" he yelled. "Baby this thing threw a plate at me!" she said over dermaticly.   "Well we cant have that now can we." he said with an evil smirk. He came over to me and threw me down, he started to kick me in my gut then he grabed one of the plate shards and ran it along my stomach creating a huge cut. I cried out in pain but did not protest. He left and yelled "clean this all up!" I quickly scrambled to cleaned it up without a word. I know what your thinking I'm a werewolf why didn't I fight back, well my wolf has been dormant for 2 years im not as strong as I used to be.

I finished cleaning everthing up along with washing the dishes and wiped down the counter and table. I just finished when Alpha Elaric came down the stairs. "You better be done I have an Alpha comeing and I dont want him to see you!" Elaric yelled as he walked into the kitchen looked around then walked to me and dragged me by my arm to my "room". "Don't come out!" he said in a threatening voice. When he left I grabed the first aid kit from under my bed and cleand where he cut me. I laid my head down when the most intoxicating smell washed over me it smelled like peppermint and pine. I jumped a bit when i heard the familiar voice of my wolf, Eva, "go out go out" she whined over and over. "I can't Elaric told me to stay." I told her she whined but still continued to say go out.

Killians POV

I was just about to leave for Tall Pines pack with my beta, Lance, when my mom stoped me "honey." she draged on. I stoped her before she could say eneything else "mother I alerady told you I will find my mate when the time is right."  she looked at me with that 'im the boss look'  " Killian I already told you. You are 24 the pack will start falling apart without its Luna." she said I mentely groned and huried out the door before she could say any more. When I got in the car Lance chuckled and said " you may be the most feard alpha in North America but she puts you in your place." I shot him a warning look and he instantly shut up.  When we reached their pack house me and Lance instantly shot each other a look that said 'this place is a dump'. We got out of the car and the Alpha was standing on the porch. When we approached he stuck out his hand for us to shake which I took and squeezed I felt his hand crack, I let go satisfied. "Welcome Alpha Killian and Beta Lance." he said as he jestured for us to come inside.  "My office is upstairs." he said as we followed him upstairs. When I went past the last stair I instently smelt a intoxicating smell of lavender and honey. I growled lowly but loud enough to tell them to stop. "What is it alpha" Lance mind linked me. "I can smell somthing." I said back. I walked pased Elaric and followed the sent down the hall. "Killian where are you going." Elaric yelled. I ignored him and followed the sent with Elaric and Lance on my tail. I kept walking till I came face to face with the atic door.

Emmas POV

The smell of Peppermint and pine kept geting stronger and stronger I heard loud steps coming to my door along with the smell. Suddenly my door flew open and I locked eyes with a man with blue eyes. My wolf started howling "mate mate mate!" in my head. I was instantly scared when he growled and I cowerd behined my pillow. "Mine" he growled loudly. "Leave." he said in his Alpha tone which made me cower further into the pillow. Elaric and another man left the room quickly. He walked towards me cautiously. He moved the pillow that was hiding me and growled "who did this to you." I knew he was refuring to the bruises on my arms and the new one on my face. I couldn't find the words to say that was when he said "please tell me." in a softer voice. "E-El-ar-i-ic." I managed to say looking at the floor. He growled and his face turned hard and cold "pack your things I will be back." he said in his alpha tone and left. I quickly got up and changed into my other pair of clothes that was not much better than the ones I was wearing but they were a bit better. I grabed my necklace that my mother had given me and laied on my bed waiting for my mate to come back.

Killians POV

There she was my mate. She was severly under waight and she had bruises on her face and arms. My wolf let out a growl and wanted to rip apart whoever did this to her. Once she told me Elaric did this I told her to pack her things and I emidently went to Elarics office when I oped the door Lance emidently moved out of the way. I walked straight over to Elaric and punched him with everthing in me he fell over and hit his head on the wall. I mind linked Lance "get the car ready." Lance hurried away and I ran back up to my mate. When I enterd the room she was laying on the bed peacefully. Not wanting to wake her I picked her up in my arms and she flinched awake. "Shhh my little mate sleep." I wisperd in her ear. She nodded then closed her eyes and let me carry her to the car. I put her in the back seat and her eyes shot open I wisperd somthing soothing in her ear and she calmed down. I closed her door and rushed to the drivers side. "Whats going on Alpha" Lance said in our mind link. "Shes my mate, have Nina put some clothes in my room for her and link the docter to be at the pack house at noon tomorrow." I told him before driving to a hotel.

When we got to the hotel I got out of the car and rushed to my mates door. I offerd my had for her to take and she shyly took it. Lance ran ahead and booked 2 rooms. I walked slowly with my mate to the doors. " whats your name little mate?" I asked her. She kept her eyes on the floor then spoke softly "E-Em-ma." I smiled and tried her name on my toung "Emma." she smiled when I said her name then again spoke softly "W-whats y-your na-me?" she asked still not looking at me "Killian."  she noded and we enterd the building. Lance walked over to us and handed me my room key. "Goodnight Alpha." he said and bowed his head respectfully. Me and Emma headed up to my room when I opend the door there was only one bed. I senced Emma's nerves when she discoverd there was only one bed. Even though I wanted to hold her all night I knew she wasn't ready for that. "I'll take the couch." I told her she shook her head in protest and said "y-your the A-lpha y-you take the b-bed."  she went to walk to the couch and I grabed her arm "you are my mate we are equal you get the bed end of discussion." I told her she noded her head then slowly walked to the bed she crawled under the covers and her breathing slowed to a steady pace which put my wolf , Ryker, at ease. I turned the light off and layed on the couch falling asleep with my mate in the room.

So this is the first time i have writen anything like this so please no hate also vote and comment so I know if i should continue ok bey loves 💕

Not Edited