Chapter 12

Juliana ^ (julie-auna) 1 week later

I was siting with Juliana outside in the garden talking about mates "I just dont want one." she argued "but why not?" I pressed "because I dont want to havw to rley on someone to make me happy it just seams like a waste of time to have a mate." she said shoving another pice of chocolate in her mouth she may look pretty but she is fisty "but mates are not a waste of time they are so wonderful like the most amazing thing that has ever happend to you." I said drinking my chai tea "no no no no no i dont want one if the moon godess loves me i will go without one forever." I laughed at her "watch you get a mate that is the most love struck thing in the world." Juliana went to protest when Nina came into the garden with Zack "what are you two arguing about?" she asked siting on the chair infront of us "we are not arguing we just have difrent views on mates." I said simply taking Zack from Nina "oh mates are wonderful except when there not." Nina said to Juliana. I ignored them and focused on Zack his crystal green eyes looked up at me with curiosity as his hand wraped around my finger.I wonder what mine and Killians pups will look like, how many would we have? I was brought out of my thoughts when Killians voice came in my head "come to my office love." I shighed having to give back this cutie. I gave Zack back to Nina and made my way to Killians office leaving Juliana in the kitchen with a jar of Nutella I knocked before opening it door. "What was so important that you had to drag me away from a cute baby?" I asked bofore ploping on the couch in his office. Killian chuckled "well hello to you to, I needed to discuss when you want to have your luna ceremony?" I stared at the celling thinking, me and Killian have been arranging a luna ceremony for the past week ever since he busted into my thoughts that one day we have everything set we just need a day, "umm I dont know sometime this week it doesn't really matter to me." I said poping a mini kitkat in my mouth "ok the ceremony is tomorrow." my eyes became wide before I could say anything I heard someone run down the hall and into the office "if the ceremony is tomorrow you cant see Killian till tomorrow." Nina said dragging me out of the office whith Killian growling loudly probably scaring some birds from their nests.

Nina pulled me into the attic with Juliana and Rose following behind. Once we were all in Rose closed the door and locked it "ok that that dress." Nina said outloud searching in the stacked boxes along with Rose "Juli you know you could help us find the luna dress." Rose said looking at Juliana who was siting with me on the bed that was up against the wall "nope im good." Juli said poping a pice of gum into her mouth "I'll give you some Nutellaaa." Rose draged on and suddenly Juliana flew off the bed and went to the boxes. I chuckled and Juliana jumped up holding a long purple and white ombre diped dress with a neckline like a 'V', spaghetti straps and an open back.

"Yes thats it !" Nina said jumping up from the boxes at the other side of the room and rushing to Juliana and taking the dress from her "where's my Nutella?" Juli demanded Rose laughed and handed her a jar

"Yes thats it !" Nina said jumping up from the boxes at the other side of the room and rushing to Juliana and taking the dress from her "where's my Nutella?" Juli demanded Rose laughed and handed her a jar. Juli took the jar and ran to the bed and started eating the Nutella "ok slip this on now." Nina demanded I went behind some boxes and sliped it on and it was a bit big around my waist I came out from behind the boxes and I saw Killian's mom, Shara Jones, siting on a chair. "Oh dear you look wonderful." she said geting up from the chair and coming over to me to inspect the dress "but it can be brought in a bit more." she grabed a pin and pined in the sides that is when I noticed everyone else had left "oh and Nina and Rose went to get Zack from her mom's house and Juliana ran away sudently saying she smelt and amazing smell..... Is he scared of finding her mate?" I chuckled and nodded "yes she says that it will make her weaker." Shara shook her head and laughed "well it dose the opposite it makes you so much stronger." she kept pining till it was fit around my waist "ok now I just have to sew it." she said taking a needle, thred and scissors.

~~~~~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~~~~~

"Done! Ok I have to go grab the hair pice. Stay." she said rushing out of the attic I giggled and walked to the window across the room and looked down at everyone rushing around getting everything ready. I was looking outside when a familiar pair of arms came around me. I smiled and leaned into Killians chest "you look stuning love." Killian said placing kisses on my neck "thank you but shouldn't you not be hear?" I felt a chuckle vibrate through his chest "yes but I couldn't help myself." I was about to respond when I heard Shara yell "Killian Wendlin Jones! You better not be up there with her!" "oh no." Killian mutterd quickly kissing my cheek and runing out of the attic. I laughed this is going to be a long night.

Etreamly sorry for the short and late updat but I am running out of ideas and I think I might end this book around part 20 ish. Anyway byeee💓💓

Not edited