Jungkook-Roses

Sighing from exhaust, I leaned my head backward with hands on my face, and let out a groan, spinning my chair.

I was stressed from my work since all of the computer files were not uploading like they were supposed to. The wifi was fine but the file was too big, so I had to cut the file and export more. I already exported 1,573 files. Just 5,738 to go. It's currently 3:30 PM. I was working on this for 3 hours already. I didn't even eat yet. I just wanted to go home and rest. I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute until I heard the door open.

My head perked up seeing my co-worker handing me a brown paper bag and a bouquet of roses. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

When she handed me both the items, I got even more confused.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"I don't know either but the office told me to give it to you." She said, before heading out.

"Okay, thank you!" I managed to yell out before she closed the door behind her.

I was confused. Who would give me such items?

I looked at the bright beautiful red roses that smelled very pleasant. I also look into the brown bag to see a lunchbox and grapes. I looked into the bouquet and I found a note.

"Hey beautiful! You're probably working hard on your work and haven't eaten so I made you your favorite lunch ;) I also bought you a bouquet of roses for you because I felt like it ;) I love you so much :) "

-Jungkookie

I let out a small laugh until my face turned into a huge grin.

I pulled out my phone to text him.

Me: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
seen

Kookie: ;) ♡

I opened the lunchbox and saw kimchi fried rice, my favorite. Being hungry, I started to munch on it. A satisfied moan escaped my lips because it tasted so good. Jungkook really knows how to cook.

I finished my lunch and I threw out all the garbage. I took the roses and put it into my empty vase that I had on my desk.

I sighed and looked at them in admiration. It's the little things that make me happy.

**

It's 8 PM I finally finished organizing all the files. I was exhausted at this point. I collected all my things, greeted my boss and co-workers and walked out the building. It was already dark. I was about to walk to my bus stop that I usually take until I heard a loud honk that made me jump and shriek a little. I closed my eyes for a second and put my hand on my heart, letting out a breath.

I turned around and I saw Jungkook smiling and waving at me in the car. I broke into a small smile, walking to his car. I got into the passenger's seat.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay. At least I don't have to walk anymore." I said, tiredly.

He was about to drive until I grabbed his face with both of my hands and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

I pulled away and he was already blushing.

"Thank you for the food and flowers. They really made my day." I sighed, smiling.

"Anything for you," He smiled sheepishly, still blushing.

He started to drive and I leaned my head on the window, feeling the icy cold glass enter my skull. 

I closed my eyes and started to drift off until I heard him scoff.

"That tired, huh?" He said.

I was too lazy to answer so I let him keep talking.

"I'm sorry I can't drive you home everyday because of my work. I was lucky today because I had the day off." He said, sighing.

The car stopped and I assumed because of the red light. I heard him bending over and felt his thumb caressing my cheek.

I heard him chuckle again. "I'm so lucky.." he breathed out.

I mentally smiled. He kept talking but I drifted off because I was too tired to pay attention.

**

Third Person

Jungkook and Y/N finally arrived home after a long drive. Jungkook didn't want to wake up Y/N from her slumber so he went to her side to carefully and gently pick her up bridal style. He did and entered the house to carry her up the stairs.

He placed her gently on the bed, taking away her purse and light jacket.

He took this time to sit next to her bed and admire her.

He caressed her cheek and held her face.

A few minutes later he got up to wash up and get ready for bed. He gently dipped himself on the bed next to you and hugged you tight. That's when you started to wake up.

You

I woke up, feeling someone's arm around my waist.

I started to move and I realized I was in someone's embrace.

"Mm," I mumbled.

"You awake?" Jungkook asked behind me.

I turned around to see his face and he loosened around my waist.

"Did you carry me?" I asked, stupidly.

"No, I needed help from your dad." He answered.

"What?" I asked, making a face.

"I'm kidding. Of course I carried you, who else? The pet fish we have?" He asked, sarcastically.

I chuckled and pinched his cheek.

"Aren't I a burden?" I asked, in a sad tone, pouting.

"You never are. What makes you think you're a burden?" He asked, concerned, holding my hand.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm very needy." I mumbled, looking at his chest because I couldn't look at him in the eyes.

"But I like it when you're needy. Makes me feel like you need me. I want you to depend on me. I love you so I'd do anything for you. I like you being needy because then I can get whatever you want or need and make you happy." He said, playing with my hair.

I sighed, looking down.

"Isn't that a burden?" I asked.

"No." He responded, boldly.

"I love you, okay." He cooed.

I blushed, smiling widely.

"I love you too." I said, in a small voice.

"What was that? I couldn't hear," He teased.

"I love you too!" I said, a little louder while smiling. He grinned at me.

"Let's go to sleep, yeah?" He asked, tiredly. I nodded and turned the other way. He pulled me closer to his body and planted a kiss on my cheek. Then, I fell asleep in his arms.