2

"Stay still baby until LiLi changes your nappy." Liam cooed at Niall who was lying on the baby changing table.

He handed Niall his dummy and tried to keep him entertained by making funny faces but Niall was feeling awfully wiggly today. Liam was trying to get him all cleaned up for Olivia coming over and so he had given him a bath and is now trying to dress him while Harry watches TV in Liam's bedroom, so that he's upstairs.

Liam doesn't really like any of the boys being out of his sight as because they are a wealthy family, they've been the target of break-ins and robberies. Liam just feels more secure if he can actually see them. That's one of the rules he has for Harry and Zayn; they aren't allowed downstairs when he's upstairs and visa versa. Louis was different, Liam trusts him and knows what it's like to be fifteen, he appreciates that Louis needs his own space and therefore grants him it.

Liam finished taping the nappy around Niall's waist and then put a one piece on the baby that had little yellow stars all over it. Liam loved it because it was a dark blue, and really brought the blue out in Niall's eyes and the baby looked so cozy in it.

"There we go!" Liam exclaimed happily. "All nice and clean for Liv coming over."

Niall smiled a toothy grin and clapped his hands. He reflected Liam's mood mostly, as he was only a baby he didn't fully understand emotions and just copied what he saw around him. If Liam was angry or annoyed at something Niall would be fussy and upset too as he didn't know what was wrong with his brother. Howwever, when Liam was in a good mood - which was most of the time - Niall was the happiest and smiliest baby ever.

Liam carefully carried Niall into his bedroom where harry was still watching TV. He laid Niall down in the spare crib he keeps in the corner of his large room in case the baby is unwell or feeling clingy. If he had any other visitors to his room during the night, Harry or Zayn, they would usually just sleep in the bed with him but of course Niall couldn't as he could roll off and hurt himself. There was also the rare time when Louis would seek comfort from his big brother, but that almost never happened.

"What do you want to wear Hazzabear?" Liam asked him.

"You pick LiLi." Harry said, too engrossed in his show to think about anything else.

Liam walked to the room next to his, Harry's, and got out a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. He got cozy socks as well, deciding against shoes since they wouldn't be leaving the house.

He walked back into his own room and luckily enough, the show Harry had been watching was just finishing which allowed him to get the boy changed without much of a fuss.

Once Harry was ready Liam allowed him to play Minion Rush on his phone while Liam dressed himself. He usually didn't mind about what he wore as his parents were always buying him expensive designer clothes that barely ever got worn. He stuck to wearing a black, muscle hugging t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and his timberland boots. He wasn't necessarily trying to impress Olivia as she was already his girlfriend, but he still wanted to make an effort. He sprayed the aftershave that she had got him for his Christmas and looked at himself in the mirror. When he deemed his appearance worthy, he retrieved Niall from the crib and took his phone off of Harry.

"LiLi, you got a text from Olivia while I was playing the game." Harry said as he jumped off of Liam's bed.

The bed was quite high up, and not to mention almost as vast as the ocean, but it didn't look out of place in his massive room. Having rich parents had its perks sometimes.

He read the text from Olivia that said she would be over in twenty minutes.

He took Harry's small hand in his own, Niall being held on his hip but his other, and walked downstairs. There was a no running up and down the stairs rule that sometimes Harry forgot about.

Once downstairs Harry rushed to one of the living rooms to play with his legos while Liam sat Niall down on the rug in front of the TV to play blocks with him

Once downstairs Harry rushed to one of the living rooms to play with his legos while Liam sat Niall down on the rug in front of the TV to play blocks with him. Niall would stack the blocks up until they became too wobbly and eventually fell down. Every time the tower fell down Niall would clap excitedly and giggle.

"Did mummy phone today LiLi?" Harry asked hopefully, putting down the lego block he was playing with.

It started off that their mum and dad told them that they would always phone once a day. That then turned into once a week, but for the past few weeks their mum had sent Liam a text saying that she and their dad have been too busy.

"No bubba, there's still no service where mummy and daddy are right now so maybe next week." Liam sighed, he hated lying to his little brother and Harry always got so upset when their mum and dad didn't call.

"I miss them LiLi." He said, the lego now completely forgotten about as he began to sniffle.

Liam sighed and got up from his place beside Niall as he knew what was coming. He approached Harry and lifted the small nine year old into his arms, sitting down with him in his arms on the couch.

"Shhhh Hazza, they'll be home soon. Then you'll be able to see them everyday!" Liam said trying to brighten up Harry's mood.

The truth is, his parents haven't really been home since Niall was born, twelve months ago. They came home so that his mum could give birth, stayed for two weeks and then left Liam yet again with another baby brother.

When Niall saw that his big brother was crying he pushed himself off of the ground and stood shakily before reaching down to get one of his blocks and toddling a couple of steps over to Harry and Liam. Liam smiled as Niall poked Harry and offered him his block and a grin as he held onto the couch for balance.

Liam wiped Harry's tears and prompted Harry: "Awwww that's so sweet NiNi! What do you say Harry?"

"Thank you NiNi." Harry said as he rubbed his nose on his sleeve.

Niall giggled and gave Harry a kiss on his arm, as that's all he could reach. Liam then pulled Niall onto the couch to join the cuddle and kissed both of their heads.

Hey guys!

I'm bored so I decided to update for you guys since I'm so overwhelmed with all the love from the first chapter! Thank you guys so much!

Please keep commenting and voting to let me know if you like it!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

26/05/17