1

"Liiiiiii, why can't I meet your family? We've been going out for a year now and you've met mine. Are you ashamed of me or something?" Olivia rambled, starting to tear up outside of the school building after the last class of the day. Both of them had been walking to Liam's car when she had - yet again - brought up the issue of meeting Liam's family.

"What? Liv, no baby, don't think like that. I love you and I'm certainly in no way ashamed of you. Please don't ever think that." Liam said, wiping his girlfriend's tears with the pads of his thumbs. He then leaned in and placed a quick kiss to her head while caressing the side of her face with his hand.

"Why can't I meet your family then?" She sniffled.

"It's complicated baby." He sighed, as he took her over to his car. He hated that Olivia couldn't meet his parents, but the truth is, they weren't around long enough for her to meet them. He always despised seeing the little frown on her face.

They both got into the car and Olivia turned up the music while Liam started the ignition. "My parents aren't around enough for you to meet them." Liam sighed, he hated keeping things from her and this is something he's kept for the year they've been going out.

"I'm sorry Li. It's okay, I don't mind." She smiled, her pearly white teeth showing, and laced her fingers with his.

Liam didn't understand how he got so lucky, Olivia was the most beautiful and understanding girl he'd ever met. She had gorgeous blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect smile. Her skin was always a healthy bronzed colour and although they hung around with the popular crowd, she was extremely focused on her future career plans and Liam thought that was really hot. Lastly, she was all his. Liam's phone went off, indicating he'd received a message.

"Can you check it baby? Zee and Louis were going to text to tell me if they were going to their friend's house for a team sleepover or not." Liam said and Olivia nodded. She loved how Liam had nothing to hide, she didn't either and neither of them ever felt the need to look through the other's phone.

"It says 'Lou and I are staying at Danny's tonight. We already have pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow. His mum will drop us off at 12 tomorrow. Love you xx.' Aw he's so cute." She gushed while reading the text from Liam's thirteen year old brother.

"I always make them text me wherever they're going. Unfortunately he's had to text for both him and Louis because I took Louis' phone off of him because he was cheeky." Liam sighed and Olivia cooed at the parental stance Liam took with regard to his little brothers.

"I don't even mind about not meeting your parents but could I at least meet your brothers?" She asked. They're all Liam ever talks about and yet she's still not met them.

"I don't see why not. I'm sorry you've not met the before it's just they're usually busy and when they aren't they can be brats sometimes." He laughed.

"It's alright, I know how kids can be." She laughed referring to babysitting her little cousins.

"You can come over tonight if you want? It'll just be Harry, Niall and I." He said as he pulled up to Olivia's street.

"Thank you Li!" She exclaimed, actually getting a bit emotional at the thought of meeting Liam's family. "I'll be over at five? We could order pizza?" She suggested.

"Sounds good baby." Liam said as he pulled up outside of her house.

They both got out of the car and Liam got her bag from the boot and walked her to the door.  He gave her a hug and a kiss before he handed her her bag.