Chapter 25 ~ Part of Me

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

(L.O.V.E. THE COMMENTS!!! I die from happiness and amusement whenever I see 'em!!! LOVE Y'ALLS ENTHUSIASM FOR THIS STORY!!!! <3)

<3

~KC Blares

******************************************************************************

 Chapter 25 ~ Part of Me

KC’s P.O.V.

            “Make way for the love birds!” I grinned, crossing my arms as Dan and Amber made a failed attempt to sneak out of Amber’s room. Let’s just say, when they’re making plans secretly, they’re not great at whispering. Danica and Maggie threw the rice over them as their faces began turning bright red, Amber almost hiding behind Dan with their fingers tightly wound together.

            “Aw, that is too cute,” Danica gaped, pulling out her camera and snapping several pictures of the new beta couple.

            “Now that is one badass hickey, Amber,” Maggie teased, pointing to the crook of Amber’s neck.

            “Oh, shut up!” Amber blushed, fixing her jacket over the mark Dan had imprinted on her shoulder. Dan rolled his eyes at us, wrapping his arm around Amber’s shoulder and holding her close to him.

            “Come on guys, back off,” he said, giving me a gentle shove. Of course he would know I was the one in charge of this. Damn, he knew me way too well.

            “Hey, you guys weren’t exactly quiet last night! Don’t tell us to back off when you two were making quite a lot of noise,” I smirked, watching both their faces turn bright rose red. Amber’s face was about as red as her hair.

            “T-Touché,” Dan stuttered, his jaw tightening as he narrowed his eyes at me, however in his friendly manner.

            “Anyway, Mrs. Beta, are you ready for the talent show today?” I asked, raising my eyebrows, but Dan just rolled his eyes again at the nickname.

            “I swear to gawd, KC, shut up,” she hissed, unable to hide her nervous smile. “Yeah, I got my guitar packed and ready. I’ll meet you guys in the auditorium. Dan’s driving me to school this morning,” she said, glancing up at Dan shyly before pulling him past us, running down the stairs.